Masaki Kajishima has a blog or social network?

Started by Azzasinoth, December 18, 2021, 08:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really like his illustrations so I thought about looking for a way to follow him but I can't find anything, a suggestion or someone knows something more specific about the subject
Any thought in my mind tends to quickly become a power that is organized in such a way that,
attracting the right circumstances, it materializes in what I want.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Nope he lives like a hermit as a matter of fact any staff photos he's blurred out or it's the back of his head.

If he has to deal with people like us, can you blame him?
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 18, 2021, 05:12:24 PM
Nope he lives like a hermit as a matter of fact any staff photos he's blurred out or it's the back of his head.

Yes, I understand he is not the first author to do it but I like his illustrations so much even if many years have passed they look with the style of the 90s and that has improved a lot but he maintains his style, you know where I can get his Key art and covers
Any thought in my mind tends to quickly become a power that is organized in such a way that,

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Quote from: Harls on December 19, 2021, 02:32:10 AM
If he has to deal with people like us, can you blame him?

If his work is incredible but it is not adequate for the politically correct standards that exist now and thank God those of us who follow his work like it and we have iron balls when we understand this universe since dating and romantic relationships are out of the ordinary xD like tenshi marry his aunts xD

-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Quote from: Azzasinoth on December 19, 2021, 04:57:07 AM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 18, 2021, 05:12:24 PM

Yes, I understand he is not the first author to do it but I like his illustrations so much even if many years have passed they look with the style of the 90s and that has improved a lot but he maintains his style, you know where I can get his Key art and covers

E Hentai is your best bet, speaking of which ill need to update our uploads as well.