Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Banpei rolled up...and promptly aimed weapons at Z.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Banpei," she scolded mildly, "This is Urd's brother.  He came to visit her, so he is a welcome guest today.  Please, let him pass."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Banpei hesitated, sensing the demonic energies that Z had, but relented, as Skuld had programed him to obey Belldandy.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"It is alright now," she said, "You may now enter."

Z walked in with his bag and looked around.

In another room the tv glowed and Urd emerged with sake in her hand.

"Oh Urd," said Belldandy, "I have someone here to see you."

"who is it Bell?" asked Urd, "and if its Troubador again, tell him to leave before I blast him to Hell and back."

"It is someone who claims to be your borther."

"I don't have a brother," said Urd as she walked in.
"Actually you do," said Z with a smile, "hello, onee-san.  I'm Z."

Urd looked at Z's mismatched eyes, white streak, and slightly tanned skin and realized how they were related, "...this kid's not my brother."

Bell then said, "Oh dear...  He said that his father was human and his motther was Hild, so I assumed..."

"I don't doubt he was telling the truth, but he's not my brother," said Urd, "just like that woman isn't my mother."

Belldandy looed a bit saddened and said, "I am sorry, Mr. Z, but I do not think she wishes to speak to you."

"Mom did warn me about that," sighed Z.

She smiled and said, "But, if you are hungry, I was about to start dinner.  You are welcome to stay for at least that."
Then she looked at Ian and said, "And that counts for you as well.  You are welcome for dinner."
'Thanks but, I still need a place to stay for the night, and I need to get on it beofe it gets dark.  I start at Nakomi tech tomorrow, and I need to meet a Mrs. Lind.  She's my sponsor."

"Wait, Lind?" asked Urd, "She's your sponsor?"

Z sighed, "Maybe I should be on my way.  I need to find a place to spend the night before I go and find where mom is staying."