Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"I speak some english," said the girl, "I am Sigel."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Thank God," he said, "Um, look, if there is an Urd living here..." and told all that just happened and who it was looking for Urd.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Miss Urd is out at the moment," said Sigl, "and I didn't know she had any brothers.  At least, none that would cause Bampei-kun to react."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Well, is there anyone here I can talk to?  Kinda lost myself."

"Everyone's out right now," said Sigel.

((Really?  Where would they be?))
"Nuts!" he said, "I've got someone some psychopath robot is trying to kill, I'm lost, and with no place to go until morning.  Now what!"

((Bed time calls.  Catch you later.))

(urd: getting sake, Kei and Bell: out together, Skuld: either getting ice cream or spying on her brother in law.)
"But banpei doesn't attack humans," said Sigel, "why did he attack your friend?"

"Honestly?" he said, "I just don't know.  I am at a loss.  Nothing is making sense today."

((I think I have Bell and K1.  Do you have Urd?))

(no, but I think I can manage her.)
Sigel shrugged, "sorry about that."

Sounds of an approaching motorcycle could be heard, and he wondered if he was now going to get in trouble for tresspassing.

"That would be them now," said Sigel.

He just watied until they came up and Bell said, "Oh, Keiichi.  It appears that we have a guest."

Sigel wheeled off to finish cleaning up after Banpei.

(since Urd is out drinking, she'll be back later)

Seeing that he was a westerner, he said, "You speak Japanese?"
"Not well at all," was his answer.
"I can fix that," said Belldandy, and began to say, "Many words of many tongues do set a mind confused.  But let us all hear as we should, so our thoughts won't be misused."
Suddenly, though Ian spoke English, Kei heard it as Japanese, and vice versa.  "Wait, how can I uunderstand you?"
"Oh, that is because I put a language spell out," she said, and Kei, who was normally fast on catching things like this, now did not know what to say.  Ian, desperate for help, said, "Um, look..." and told all that went down.  "Urd has a brother?" she asked, and went outside to see what was the matter.  She was anle to find Z and said, "Hello.  May I help you?"

Z glanced at Belldandy and raised an eyebrow, "you really do give off that sweet and happy aura.  I guess I owe mom ten bucks.  I'm Z, Urd's little brother."