What's your general play time limit?

Author (Read 1468 times)

What's your general play time limit?
« on: April 25, 2016, 04:42:18 PM »

Tensami

• Members
  • Mr. Disorderly Reputation
    • Tumblros Magnificos!
I feel like all my friends can sit and finish huge games in one weekend, but I'm absolutely exhausted after playing for a coule of hours. Am I really just to fucking lazy to play video games? :shepicide:

Anyway, how long do you guys generally play games?
I'm a animal, Hannah Montanimal, eatin' girls out, to survive like a cannibal.

Re: What's your general play time limit?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 09:50:49 PM »

DeusChex ^////^

• Members+
  • Members
When i was a bit younger (21yo now). I could play for 8+ hours at a time.  I remember playing assassin's creed III in two sittings in 2 days time, and finishing mass effect 1, 2, & 3 in about a week.  Now, I'm usually maxed out at about 2-3 hours.  Depends on the game as well.  I mostly play TCGs and rhythm games now.  I sometimes play shooters but that's only once or twice a week.  There are a couple games that I can spend more time on like the souls games but i still don't usually play for more than 4 hours at a time with those.

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 08:56:14 PM »

Sv°pen

• Members
  • Helvetes sv°pe
If I've got a free weekend and nothing else to do? I can spend all my waking hours at it, especially with large open-world single-player games. These days though I have different priorities, between working on some coding projects in my free time and trying to improve my Scandinavian knowledge (although the latter is difficult without someone with whom I can practice).
Is that you who's standing next to me?
Or just a shadow, of a dream I lost?

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 12:05:08 AM »

Warmaster

• Members
That sounds pretty normal tbh. I'm in my early 20's and if I sit for 2-3 hours my head will be mashed. Every now and then I'll play a game that I absolutely love and if I have the spare time I can sit for hours and hours but this is the exception to the rule. Last one was probably Helldivers, got very addicted to that game for a while.

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 07:38:21 PM »

Dr.Soviet

• Kommandant
  • Administrator
  • Members
  • Tiger Ausf. B on the field.
when I get bored