What do you get your fav. tenchi character for their birthday?

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 23, 2012, 09:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since today it Ryoko's Birthday I've tried to think what I would get her. I'm guessing some high end Alcohol would prolly be a nice start.

Wow, just a few days away from mine.

An Oni's drinking jar. Those things never empty.  ;D
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Gift......character...as in....my real money.....towards a non real person. And I'm cheap too?

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 23, 2012, 10:23:22 PM
Gift......character...as in....my real money.....towards a non real person. And I'm cheap too?

Ryoko lives in my heart

I'd give Ryoko a pointer:  "Look, you can shapeshift into any beautiful woman you want, copy yourself, and smell pheromones.  How hard can it be to seduce Tenchi with that arsenal?" :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

To Tenchi, me gift wrapped  :)

upload pictures

Of course, all his first generation daughters do for him this every year, and from a certain teenage age on... there is a little less wrapping every year XD
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

I don't know what gives to Aeka. She has more money than more so I guess she can have all she want.

Quote from: Gaston on August 24, 2012, 08:51:27 AM
I don't know what gives to Aeka. She has more money than more so I guess she can have all she want.

I had an idea what to get Aeka, but I can't quite remember, it's right on the tip of my tongue...

free image hosting

When was Washu's birthday? I'd give her alot of presents related to science, maybe a dress, and then myself.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." -Sydney Freedman from M*A*S*H.

Well today, I just finished this fanart piece to celebrate the 20th Anniversary, if anyone wan't to have a look.

I don't see anything.

Link?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 24, 2012, 10:04:42 AMI had an idea what to get Aeka, but I can't quite remember, it's right on the tip of my tongue...

free image hosting
It could give a new meaning to "swallowing your tongue".  ;)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki