Does the Hentai with Noike and Sasami bother anyone?

Started by Hellohi, March 31, 2017, 09:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The only thing that bothered me about that doujin is Sasami's odd choice of a location to play with herself at. I mean, she has a whole ship where she could do that in private, and she chooses to go to the woods outside the house? I don't think MK put much thought in thatXD

Quote from: Zigra on May 07, 2017, 04:11:34 AM
The only thing that bothered me about that doujin is Sasami's odd choice of a location to play with herself at. I mean, she has a whole ship where she could do that in private, and she chooses to go to the woods outside the house? I don't think MK put much thought in thatXD
I thought she did it under Yosho's tree.
But I just realized that it might probably be a reference to the opening scene of Masquerade.

Quote from: Nanaten on May 07, 2017, 04:57:23 AM
Quote from: Zigra on May 07, 2017, 04:11:34 AM
I thought she did it under Yosho's tree.
But I just realized that it might probably be a reference to the opening scene of Masquerade.
She did and if you think about it  that does make it a bit more bothersome Tsunami  is doing it in front of one of her kiids.

Official Tenchi hentai? how have I not heard of this?

Quote from: wiiztec on December 19, 2017, 02:15:56 PM
Official Tenchi hentai? how have I not heard of this?

its the omake issue
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I mean, the poor girl has been sitting on the sidelines waiting to grow old enough, while every other woman in the household is getting reduced to a moaning, sweating mess.
The noise alone has to have kept her up at night a few times, let alone the thoughts and frustrations running through her head.
Think about it, she's known Tenchi longer than any of them, save Ryoko. And she's the only one that had to wait for any prolonged period of time.

technicly once she turns 18 and gets tsunami's memories, she will have known him longer then ryoko.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 27, 2017, 12:06:24 AM
technicly once she turns 18 and gets tsunami's memories, she will have known him longer then ryoko.

Is that a play on words?

no tsunami knows everything so.. also knows all the stuff the trees know
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Sasami is the tabula rasa embodiment of the Jurain's super-deity, Washu's sister, and in some respects more aligned politically to marry Tenchi than Washu's daughter or the more removed Ayeka. But dayum! That doujinshi gets my sub  :yoshi: