Funimation asking for help getting new fans into Tenchi on Tumblr

Started by جبريل 無道, August 27, 2012, 06:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liked for future reference.  Though I doubt posting to Tumblr is going to help them much consider how little TM stuff is on there.

I'm on Tumblr frequently, but it's pretty much all Star Trek/Doctor Who, all the time as those fandoms are huge there.  Be nice to have some more TM, really.
"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man."

http://morgeil.tumblr.com/

Been doing this for the past 2 years already....Myanimelist is REALLY helpful in this department. Anyway, people naturally find Tenchi anyway, so if its meant to be lifted off the ground, it will.

But we all know Funimation is just more interested in the money made from this, not the actual love for this show....

Some fresh blood works WONDERS for this fanbase anyway. Ant likes to talk about how he misses the old fanbase, but I couldn't disagree with him more. I'm GLAD its been ripped apart, it was nothing but a damn cancer and a mixing of bad blood all around. The way it is now, let people join and enjoy Tenchi the way they choose instead of having ONE Tenchi fan source like before and nothing but constant bickering over a difference in opinion.

I Love how it is now, different Tenchi outlets that focus on different elements of the franchise. It allows people to see different outlooks on Tenchi and all related products.

I did the survey. I'm crossing my fingers to win.  ;D
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." -Sydney Freedman from M*A*S*H.