Post opinions about the Tenchi series you have that might be unpopular.

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 22, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
OPINION: Petrea Burchard didn't do the voice of Ryoko in OVA 3 because she was past that kind of work and didn't care believing that she could instead make it as a live action Hollywood actress.

"But then why do I see her at cons and doing interviews as of recent concerning Ryoko?"

Because she has a book to push, Hey everyone has to make a living!

mona marshalls ryoko is the better of the two #fite me

ova 2 is shit and ova 3 is a masterpiece of scifi
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Ayeka would probably make the better wife but Ryoko would be the better fuck

Anta Baka?!

Thought so, but you can't just let straight lines like that lay around. ;)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Ryoko is worst girl.
Amane is worst GXP girl.
Pretty Sammy OVA is best seris outside the originals OVA series.
Tenchi Universe sucks.
Harem is better than just pick one girl.

Quote from: Gaston on August 23, 2017, 09:13:35 AM
Ryoko is worst girl.
Amane is worst GXP girl.
Pretty Sammy OVA is best seris outside the originals OVA series.
Tenchi Universe sucks.

amane is definitely 2nd worst girl in the anime version of gxp...  neiju is worst girl in my opinion even in the novels... but i think its because whatever the deal with her is most of her story is probably burried in a yet unreleased episode of the tenchi ova series... i mean she controls the collective consciousness and washu sent her to jurai with the ship for seina... and she was already at seina's house when he went back to earth. theirs a lot left out about her.

amane is much better in the novels... kiriko however is just the fucking worst in the novels. her reasons for trying to get seina to go home shot her straight to the bottom for me... also airi... airi is ruined by the books... she quickly turns from agressively hot to RAPEMASTER 6900.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

All the ova's villains are lame.

Ai's redesigns are really good.

Quote from: Gaston on August 23, 2017, 09:13:35 AM
The fact that harem ends are unpopular makes me sad.

Kagato was a great villain. Clay was the dumbest villain. Z was all right.  Biggest mistake of OVA 3 was not mentioning the name of the General who was talking to the Marshall. The General had turn out to Mihoshi's father Nakita.

Tenchi should have over 9,000 wives.

Seina and Kenshi should only marry each other and remain faithfully monogamous.

Ryoko is physically beat up so much because she absorbed Chibi the Cat and has over 9 lives to get rid of, and subconsciously she only wants one life with Tenchi.

Tenchi's blood family, minus Ayeka and Sasami, scares me more than any canon villains.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: Ricin on August 22, 2017, 02:18:42 PM
Ayeka would probably make the better wife but Ryoko would be the better fuck
Dunno, dude.  Ryoko might be able to do some... interesting things, but have you seen what Ayeka's got hidden under all those clothes?  (No, she's not particularly endowed, but that's the beauty of it - she's wonderfully proportioned.)  Besides, prim, proper, and reserved girl like that?  Popular culture teaches us that girls like that are the briefcase bombs - calm, composed, and serious on the outside; dynamite explosives on the inside.

But definitely agree that she would make the better wife of the two.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 26, 2017, 03:26:52 AM
Tenchi's blood family, minus Ayeka and Sasami, scares me more than any canon villains.
Did you forget?  ;)

They're all descended from pirates... and to hear about it, I'd wager they were interesting in that the women among them were more ferocious than the men!

Tax:
Before the founding of the Empire, the women in the pirate clan were prostitutes that had impressed the hell out of their boss with their tenacity and sheer bat-shit crazy.

Also, Sasami is best girl.  Everyone else can go home.   :chord:

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 26, 2017, 03:26:52 AM
Tenchi should have over 9,000 wives.

Seina and Kenshi should only marry each other and remain faithfully monogamous.

Ryoko is physically beat up so much because she absorbed Chibi the Cat and has over 9 lives to get rid of, and subconsciously she only wants one life with Tenchi.

Agree with all of this also the juraian royal family kinda is the villians if you think of it...literaly no one in the galaxy is ok with them or their godly power. and they just sit there and live it up in fancy space tree ships that make everythign they could possible want

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on August 26, 2017, 09:42:07 AM
Agree with all of this also the juraian royal family kinda is the villians if you think of it...literaly no one in the galaxy is ok with them or their godly power. and they just sit there and live it up in fancy space tree ships that make everythign they could possible want
I dunno. Considering just how much power that the Jurai Royal family truly has, I think that they are handling it much more responsibly than virtually any real world human would.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki