Post opinions about the Tenchi series you have that might be unpopular.

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 22, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think Pretty Sammy's magic wand is ugly. Just my opinion.  :emot-iiam:
⚆_⚆

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on August 23, 2017, 04:58:31 PM
The fact that harem ends are unpopular makes me sad.
Mon semblable — mon frère!  <3

If it isn't written by Kajishima, it's not really Tenchi.
it's just fans with budget

Tennyo should have joined Tenchi's harem. She would constantly roleplay as her mother in bed.

I think that it would have a good ideal if Lady Seto had arranged a marriage between Tenchi and one of the daughters of the present head of the House of Amaki.  Lady Seto's reason will be focus on dealing with the bitter rivalry between the House of Amaki and the House of Masaki.

:how: :ass: :speculate:

Daughter of Darkness got it all wrong. Cloning Tenchi would only create a demi-Tenchi like Kenshi times Seina. Course he would sputter out a Lighthawk spork compared to his originator.

Quote from: WaitoKon on February 18, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
Course he would sputter out a Lighthawk spork compared to his originator.
This is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever read.  XD

Quote from: For Washuu on February 20, 2018, 12:51:29 AM
Quote from: WaitoKon on February 18, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
Course he would sputter out a Lighthawk spork compared to his originator.
This is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever read.  XD

You're too kind.  :shy:

Tenchi finding out that he has been engaged to one of the daughters of the present Head of Amaki. Oddly, the present Head of the House is a very good friend of Tenchi's father Nobuyuki.

:how: :yaman: :vrage:

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 13, 2018, 06:29:49 PM
Tennyo should have joined Tenchi's harem. She would constantly roleplay as her mother in bed.

Not an unpopular opinion in Japan, my coloring of a Tenchi/MamaKiyone (or Tennyo?) fan doujin pic is the most hearted pic in my gallery <.<

(You have to be signed in there to see it though)

https://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=jibrilmudo&order=date_d
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

As a result of one of the Universe Washu's experiments, the Universe Tenchi finding himself changing places with the Ryo-Ohki Tenchi. The Ryo-Ohki Tenchi finding himself in the Tenchi in Tokyo universe. The Tokyo in Tenchi Tenchi finding himself in the Haga. universe.  The Haga. Tenchi finding himself in the Universe universe.

:whatif: :omgwtf: :really: :ignore:

Somehow we've gotten away from unpopular opinions to speculative fan fiction.   :duck:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on March 15, 2018, 02:14:12 PM
Somehow we've gotten away from unpopular opinions to speculative fan fiction.   :duck:

Was thinking of an alternate branching timeline where instead of Tenchi achieving his status as Kami-Tenchi through existing and always having it locked within himself, he slowly amasses a wealth of forbidden knowledge that elevates his arcane/cosmic prowess instead, in hopes of becoming a master practitioner.

Gaining what he can from study of tomes left by ancient civilizations or communicating with extra-dimensional entities.

His drive for power leads him into more necromantic practices, discovering the ritual for something like a Lich and undertakes the dark metamorphosis. He ultimately becomes something of an Archfiend.

At this point he could try to usurp Washu's gems from Ryoko because he can tap into their potential more than she could -- sorta like Kagato through prep -- and wreck house. It all generally boils down to him fighting the girls and whatever the universe throws at him.