OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Karen has a kid?!
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on August 13, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
Karen has a kid?!
i dunno  and dont think so...untill i can read the full text. someone uploaded a fragment to show kajishimas signature but its at an angle so its mostly aentance fragments all i know is it says something about kiriko and karen  but i assumed it qas saying something like its set before kiriko has her kid but again very tiny incomplete sentance fragments that make no sense.

soviet talked to some one it seems like its gonna be after the birh of ayekas kid
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

The timeline for OVA 5 is set after the births of Tench'a first two daughters.  The year when Tenchi's first children is oddly disclosed by Sasami's high school uniform in an image from -if-.  I have an image from -if- attached to this reply.   The events of OVA 5 will take place after the day of OVA 4's  fourth episode.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: takahata on August 20, 2018, 06:51:23 PM
The timeline for OVA 5 is set after the births of Tench'a first two daughters.  The year when Tenchi's first children is oddly disclosed by Sasami's high school uniform in an image from -if-.  I have an image from -if- attached to this reply.   The events of OVA 5 will take place after the day of OVA 4's  fourth episode.

i doubt it... that was a 5 year timeskip. sasami would be 15. sasami was 17 when noike was doing tenchi and her sis was waiting her turn...  sasami is going to be 18+ as fuk in this new ova just wait n see
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

November 12, 2018, 02:32:54 PM #64 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:44:17 PM by takahata
The timeline for OVA 5 is set after the births of tenchi's first two daughters. The attached picture is my previous post sets the timeline.  The best clue is Sasami's school uniform.  For the school which Sasami is going to, it is likely she is grade 3 of Middle School.  Still, there is a chance that she is in Grade 1 of High School.

According to the timeline in Astronerdboy's blog, Sasami  was eight years old when she left Jurai with her older sister Ayeka. Sasami and Ayeka have arrived on Earth during September 1992.  Tenchi has just turn sixteen before Ayeka and Sasami had arrived on Earth.  Episode 2's time is after Tenchi's summer vacation. Because he had just turn sixteen, Tenchi had chosen to leave school due to a few major problems esp with Ryoko and Ayeka.

If Sasami was fifteen in -IF-,  she will be in Middle School.  The days of the births of Tenchi's first two daughters was likely sometime in the year 2000.  If the year was 2000, Kenshi is going to become a more mature and stronger for a boy of his age. 

The only thing which I want for OVA 5 is for to be a true sequel of Ryo-Ohki.  OVA 5 needs to center around some important events going around the year 2000 C.E.  One ideal for the series's main plot is focus on a visit to the Earth by the present Head of the Jurain Royal House of Amaki.  Of course, one of the reasons for the Head's visit to Earth is to arranged a marriage between one of his children and Tenchi's.

Since most of Tenchi's daughters are going to fall in love with most of Siena's sons,  Tenchi's oldest son and one of the Amaki Head's daughters are betrothed to be marry.  Oddly, OVA 5 can be a prequel of Tenchi Muyo: The Next Generation.  Tenchi and Washu do have a son whose destiny is connected to Masaki, the sister of the first Jurain King.

:woa: :huhm: :how:

derp

There is going to be so much turf warfare between these descendants :O

December 13, 2018, 02:25:48 AM #66 Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:02:54 AM by CajunShaun
Do we know how many episodes OVA 5 will have? If not how many episodes is everyone hoping for?

I'm hoping for the usual 6 that ends with Kenshi being sent to Geminar, with the bonus episode is everyone back on Earth monitoring his process on Geminar like that image showed in one of those doujins.

I doubt we get more than 4. AIC is poor as fuck

OVA 5 is  meant to be a sequel to the Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki OVA 1-4 series. OVA 4 was the last OVA in the Ryo-Ohki series.  Right now, the news of the plans for OVA 5 are limited.  One report of OVA 5 states that the series is sort of a prequel to War of Geminar. 

If there is going to be an OVA 5, it will be more likely to be a  possible sequel to Ryo-Ohki. A title for OVA 5 can be TENCHI MUYO: THE NEXT GENERATION OVA 1.  TM: THE NEXT GENERATION will focus on Tenchi's oldest son. Tenchi's only confirmed son is Washu's and Tenchi's son. 

The Masaki Kajishima -if- does give us a hint that there may be OVA 5.  Oddly, the image which I have included confirms  the year when Tenchi's first daughter was born. The essential clue to the year of the birth of Tenchi's and Ryoko's daughter is Sasami's school uniform.

For a name for Tenchi's first daughter, I want her name to be Kiyone.   Tenchi is likely going to name one of his daughters Kiyone as a way to honor his mother Kiyone.

:how: :huhm: :popcorn:

Takahata, how might Sasami's uniform invoke bedroom time between T and R?

It means that the bedroom time took between a certain date range based on her clothing.

https://twitter.com/tenchi_zin/status/1078821549505794048

According to this tweet^^^

It seems that OVA 5 is going to have 6 episodes, I assume this means it's already in the works if we know it's going to have 6 episodes but we should have more info soon enough.

Quote from: CajunShaun on December 13, 2018, 02:25:48 AM
Do we know how many episodes OVA 5 will have? If not how many episodes is everyone hoping for?

I'm hoping for the usual 6 that ends with Kenshi being sent to Geminar, with the bonus episode is everyone back on Earth monitoring his process on Geminar like that image showed in one of those doujins.

Tenchi Zin reported this from Comiket (he'd previously posted the two Kajishima-sensei doujinshi he purchased):

【朗報】天地OVA五期は6話構成で制作中

My "read' (Google translate) of this is that OVA 5 will have 6 episodes. And when I tweeted that out with the original post, Eboshi (a Japanese Tenchi fan who understands English) retweeted it, which I took as confirmation).

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 28, 2018, 10:33:42 PM
https://twitter.com/tenchi_zin/status/1078821549505794048

According to this tweet^^^

It seems that OVA 5 is going to have 6 episodes, I assume this means it's already in the works if we know it's going to have 6 episodes but we should have more info soon enough.

Haha! You just beat me to the punch, but good news is good news.

Yeah it becomes pretty much official if Eboshi links it