Tenchi ryo-ohki Season 4 initial plot novelization

Started by Eff Efferson, September 12, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, so as you know there is a novel that came out with the new ova, on the japanese web i have seen it listed as 天地無用!魎皇鬼 第四期 初期プロット小説 or tenchi muyo ryo-ohki early initial plot novel.

I don't think this novel will ever be released digitized. and it might be Increadibly hard to find since it seems to be a limited release pre-order item.But i will be on the lookout for a copy and have made this thread to give potential updates in the future.

I have also contactedsome domestic digitization services about their ability to rip japanise text to e-book format and they should get back to me soon, that whole process is under 15 a book, if they can do it i might be able to have them do the photon novels  and potentially this novel. and so im looking foward to that
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

i got word back from Blue leaf e-books, they can do it... its only like 15$  but for now im holding off on this until i get a new job .

they might be able to do the heisei's too... hmm i this could make my translating of the rest of the material so much easier abeit slightly more expensive.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I'm willing to donate for a digitization/translation fund.

Quote from: cantonesejim on September 17, 2017, 07:18:47 AM
I'm willing to donate for a digitization/translation fund.

God bless, I'll keep it in mind both places said they could do it the have two methods both pretty cheap one keeps it intact and returns it the other cuts it but costs less but its not very expensive either way so slow and intact is the way to go for a collectors item. i will donate my photons to shred (i aint sending them photon with the illustrations not cut out  i dont need them judging me for the massive amount of titties in the books). However i am dangrously low on funds at the moment, so everything tenchi for me is on the back burner, i was expecting to pass my exam but failed so i got to do it and my budgeting for being unemployed is off by two weeks X_X.

but its great we can get this done!

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

We cant forget about this guys. IMPORTANT!
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 13, 2018, 09:50:52 PM
We cant forget about this guys. IMPORTANT!

I spent my cash on translating the other doujins. If someone can get the book I can try and throw in some cash on the back end.

lol ive looked into getting the book. its EXPENSIVE.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Is this the thing that is 8,700 yen?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

January 17, 2018, 05:39:19 PM #8 Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:14:18 PM by Ricin
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 17, 2018, 05:34:09 PM
Is this the thing that is 8,700 yen?

Last time I saw it, it was closer to 10k. But yeah

Why on earth does it cost neatly a hundred bucks?

It was a bonus item that came with the first print of ova 4 episode 4. If you buy a copy of episode 4 now it doesn't come with the book.

yes and it's the novel version of what kajishima wanted to do which means enough stuff was left out for him to want to do it in novel form
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

If I can afford it I will get it at the end of March. I am still working on the Edits of the 8 doujins that I had commissioned in December.

Here's the raw and name translated but for the record google sucks as OCRing sasami and ryoko's name so it miss read alot...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Ricin on January 18, 2018, 08:07:47 PM
If I can afford it I will get it at the end of March. I am still working on the Edits of the 8 doujins that I had commissioned in December.

Hey do you have access to a copy of said book? Let me know if I can help.