Tenchi ryo-ohki Season 4 initial plot novelization

Started by Eff Efferson, September 12, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WaitoKon on April 03, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
Quote from: Ricin on January 18, 2018, 08:07:47 PM
If I can afford it I will get it at the end of March. I am still working on the Edits of the 8 doujins that I had commissioned in December.

Hey do you have access to a copy of said book? Let me know if I can help.

We do.  I am working on it right now... I just finished everything up to the begining of episode 2 and yes there is a way you can help. and it is relatively easy and will help me get this sucker translated by tomorrow.

If you could watch episode 2 3 and 4 and transcribe the subtitles or rip from the subtitle file every line of dialoge and put them in a word pad sequentialy that would be amazing since a lot of the dialog is the same unless it was mistranslated by our translators or expanded apon in the book
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 03, 2018, 10:17:44 PM
We do.  I am working on it right now... I just finished everything up to the begining of episode 2 and yes there is a way you can help. and it is relatively easy and will help me get this sucker translated by tomorrow.

If you could watch episode 2 3 and 4 and transcribe the subtitles or rip from the subtitle file every line of dialoge and put them in a word pad sequentialy that would be amazing since a lot of the dialog is the same unless it was mistranslated by our translators or expanded apon in the book
Sort of like this?  :duck:

[attachment deleted by admin]

April 04, 2018, 12:37:39 AM #17 Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:43:24 AM by Fap_fapperson
asdsadasfsafdsdsgdjfskdfjshdkfjshkfshd AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH yes. OMG THANK YOU.... this will be done by tomorrow evening with this. thank you. if only i had these for GXP X_X

it took me all day to do this manualy for episode 1.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here