Translation scripts for More Tenchi Bans coming in 2018

Started by Ricin, December 14, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have talked with the guy who did the translations scripts for the 2015 Tenchi Bans. He and I have come to terms on more translations but he is swamped with work and cannot get them done until late January / Early February 2018.

The books I have requested are Tenchi Ban 09.08, 09.12, 10.08, 10.12, 11.08, 11.12, 12.08, 12.12.

I hope to either have more time to do the edits myself or commission someone to do them for me.

But I wanted to share the good news while we wait for OVA 5 info to come out in 2021. :smug: :smug:

As usual, thank you very much for all of your help to the Tenchi community.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Ricin on December 14, 2017, 09:53:47 AM
I have talked with the guy who did the translations scripts for the 2015 Tenchi Bans. He and I have come to terms on more translations but he is swamped with work and cannot get them done until late January / Early February 2018.

The books I have requested are Tenchi Ban 09.08, 09.12, 10.08, 10.12, 11.08, 11.12, 12.08, 12.12.

I hope to either have more time to do the edits myself or commission someone to do them for me.

But I wanted to share the good news while we wait for OVA 5 info to come out in 2021. :smug: :smug:

2021 ? i think u mean 2027
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

>that feel when you realize you'll be in a nursing home by the time tenchi finishes

Quote from: shades of blue on December 15, 2017, 10:24:42 AM
>that feel when you realize you'll be in a nursing home by the time tenchi finishes

Kajashima will be dead long before I am in a nursing home

no he wont we all know he is really a juriain and is writing stories about his own life.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Ricin on December 14, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

WOOT WOOT!  :woop: :woop:

Thank you for all your work!!!  :worship:

Thanks. I am just trying to get more stuff done but I wanted to give some good news.

I want to thank everyone here for having such a good community that was worth supporting. I probably wouldn't have even know things like the doujins and probably even OVA 4 were even happening without you guys.

I will probably see what else is reasonable to be done in 2018 but it will depend on RL factors.

Well, you are one of the people who keep the community going nowadays.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on December 17, 2017, 12:43:40 AM
Well, you are one of the people who keep the community going nowadays.

Heh, I like to think I am part of the team. But if we keep it real, all I do is find ways to get shit done and post it on here to share.

I am hoping to get more stuff done but it may be a while as i have 3 conventions in the next 2 months.

I just took Delivery of the Translation scripts.

I want to make some minor changes but other than that ... Pretty good.

[attachment deleted by admin]

You're welcome! Is there a list of other doujins that need translation so I can get those files ready? I am not saying I can do them now, but maybe after ColossalCon.