GXP 16?

Started by Ricin, January 19, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been told it might have some geminar stuff in it

That wouldn't be too surprising. Once I saw the elves on the cover of volume 15 I thought that this might have been where the dark elves were from.

Kiriko looks rather serious.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

March 01, 2018, 02:51:18 PM #18 Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 03:45:21 PM by Fap_fapperson
 :lies:
Quote from: Ryo-Okay on March 01, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
That wouldn't be too surprising. Once I saw the elves on the cover of volume 15 I thought that this might have been where the dark elves were from.
its very likely also it makes since that they might have their weak time every day because unlike renza geminar doesnt have those magic energy generating plants...

i was more suprised that renza was confirmed for duals earth and solar system

Quote from: Harls on March 01, 2018, 12:51:21 PM
Kiriko looks rather serious.

she probably mad her fiance ditched her wedding to sleep with a strange new dude with tits and gained 4 more ppl in his harem... i know i personaly hate when that happens.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

GXP is currently the best selling Fujimi Fantasia Bunko book on Amazon Japan. It's even outselling the newest High School DxD volume that comes out the same day.

When do we think we will get the E-book? Mid to late April?

Probably April 20th. All the other ebooks came out exactly a month after the physical book.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on March 09, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Is it just me or does it look like a vampire and demon and Kiriko doing her best Belmont impersonation on the cover?

its out today. based on jap twitter, 420 is indeed the e-book release date . yolo blaze it. this one is thinner then the last ultra thicc one. and  the date for the 17th volume has been announced it seems
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on March 20, 2018, 09:36:25 AM
I saw someone say it's May 19th.

well it's not theres pictures all over twiter of people with the book and my japanise tenchi twitter friends told me it was released
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Definitely today, Amazon has it in stock.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."