last comikets doujins

Started by Eff Efferson, February 18, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
just get it scanned tho... if kajishima wrote an after words its probably the last update we will get on ova 5 till august
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Working on it now.  Will post later today.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Thank you Jibril.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Sent Fap the afterword.  Got interrupted today again.  Will wrap up scans tomorrow.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

This time is a summary of the example, but the sentence remains at that time
It is as it is passed to the person.

There may be problems in various ways, but as time goes out, it is likely to be a full fix, so it's time to time out. Actually I did it again with TENCHI novel
Three weeks' worth of data ...... It should backup automatically, but it backed up the broken data.

It was three weeks ago that I moved to a different place.
There is also damage and quantity even though it has been writing that it has been out of order and it has been temporarily stopped for a month deviating from the schedule, into the doujin work schedule period.

Anyway, in order to finish the coterie in a hurry, I decided the number of pages and the layout after deciding the picture, Now, trying to place a sentence, well a character with a large volume of writings goes well ... Why is this so? I remembered what I was surprised to see by seeing this amount though it was meant to be a simple commentary as far as I remember.

Well drawing of drawing was done on the PC for the first time for the drawing.

As a result of buying good quality software and tried variously, it became the era of direct drawing of manga and Ilast on PC, but as I was amazed by the progress of the software, like to put a pen In any case, the delicacy like a pencil drawing has problems with the tablet and the familiarity here, I have not used it since then. Of course color painting and finishing are more PC than before.

"I feel that the merits and demerits of PC such as this novel are quite large anyway.

Or rather OS OS!

......... and so it reminded me that it will be long so much and so cut.

There are times when you complain about it.

Future plans are novels.

I think that it will be okay by March as long as it is late.

And since the story of TENCHI 5th period is variously twists and turns, it is undecided what will happen, but it is planned to write a plot when the novel is over.

Fifth period will be a breeding story of swordsmen, but I think that these girls will also take this opportunity.

It's a nice place to play in training, is not it south island?

summary:

kajishima moved to a new apartment and backed everything up before he did but it got corrupted setting him back a few months for the novel. He thinks he will still  be able to make the deadline though.

And since the story of TENCHI's 5th season is filled with various twists and turns, it is undecided right now what will happen, but i planned to write the plot when the novel is over.

the 5th season will be a story of kenshi's raising, but I think that the girls will also take this opportunity

wouldn't a southern island a good place for training? (paradise war's island?)
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Reading this, amazing to think how much technology has progressed, especially for animation!