Gentlemen...

Started by Monster Man, February 27, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

:emot-iiam: But he will find them and he will start glowing, probably material convert some Kryptonite.

I'm not one who usually partakes in power level and "this character VS that character" based debates, because those do tend to get ugly.  But I figured that I'd throw a quick thought on the matter here.  Even if overpowered characters such as Supes, Goku (Especially in Ultra Instinct), or Saitama went after Tenchi... the question is, could they stand up to Kami Tenchi?  There are underlying factors that need to be taken into account here, the biggest one being Kami Tenchi.  That's my point here, just figured I'd remind you all of that.

Alright, I've said my piece.  Debate on.  I'll sit back and listen from this point.  :)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

washu and mihoshi are a bigger threat then kamitenchi if you ask me...

you have to deal with them before you even get to that point...
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

February 27, 2018, 06:48:53 PM #4 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 07:26:26 PM by Monster Man
Quote from: WarOmnimon on February 27, 2018, 01:00:41 PM
I'm not one who usually partakes in power level and "this character VS that character" based debates, because those do tend to get ugly.  But I figured that I'd throw a quick thought on the matter here.  Even if overpowered characters such as Supes, Goku (Especially in Ultra Instinct), or Saitama went after Tenchi... the question is, could they stand up to Kami Tenchi?  There are underlying factors that need to be taken into account here, the biggest one being Kami Tenchi.  That's my point here, just figured I'd remind you all of that.

Alright, I've said my piece.  Debate on.  I'll sit back and listen from this point.  :)

If it helps this is a joke topic anyway.

The only way to beat a character like this isn't with a physical battle, but on a mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
The correct question is "How do we break Tenchi?"

Quote from: Dagor Dagorath on February 28, 2018, 12:19:53 AM
The only way to beat a character like this isn't with a physical battle, but on a mental, emotional, and spiritual level.

Snuu-snuu?

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on February 27, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
washu and mihoshi are a bigger threat then kamitenchi if you ask me...

you have to deal with them before you even get to that point...

Mihoshi doesn't realize the latency of her own powers which is the real kicker right there.

I feel like with enough prep you can craft a scenario in which her powers might work against her instead of for her, because chaos works both ways.

Quote from: Ricin on February 28, 2018, 12:25:12 AM
Quote from: Dagor Dagorath on February 28, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

Snuu-snuu?

Pretty much.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

One anime character who is able to kill Tenchi is Sailor Saturn.  Once Sailor Saturn unleashes her greatest power on Tenchi,  the two will died.  Because Sailor Saturn is the Sailor Guardian of Death, Destruction, and Rebirth, both Tenchi and she will reborn.   Despite what some anime fans will say about Sailor Saturn, she is one of the ten most powerful anime characters.  Her status as Sailor Guardian of Death, Destruction, Rebirth makes Sailor Saturn into a powerful anime character.

if lina inverse can act as a shell for her universes consciousness and power (the sea of chaos / lord of nightmares)
isn't it possible she could destroy tenchi?
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: takahata on February 28, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
One anime character who is able to kill Tenchi is Sailor Saturn.  Once Sailor Saturn unleashes her greatest power on Tenchi,  the two will died.  Because Sailor Saturn is the Sailor Guardian of Death, Destruction, and Rebirth, both Tenchi and she will reborn.   Despite what some anime fans will say about Sailor Saturn, she is one of the ten most powerful anime characters.  Her status as Sailor Guardian of Death, Destruction, Rebirth makes Sailor Saturn into a powerful anime character.

I'm sorry, but Sasami converted Sailor Saturn into a Tenchi fangirl :D :3

This is Tenchi's true power :)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on March 27, 2018, 08:42:30 PMI'm sorry, but Sasami converted Sailor Saturn into a Tenchi fangirl :D :3

That's Sailor Jupiter.  

:smug:
⚆_⚆

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on February 28, 2018, 10:21:02 PM
if lina inverse can act as a shell for her universes consciousness and power (the sea of chaos / lord of nightmares)
isn't it possible she could destroy tenchi?
Maybe, although I'm not sure if that power extends completely throughout the Kanzaka-verse (Lost Universe, etc) in the same way Tenchi-Kamisama could through the Kajishima-verse. To initiate that, she'd have to recast the Giga Slave and there's no guarantee it wouldn't create a reality-consuming void where LoN would intervene again. That would basically collapse and destroy reality in the same way attempting to create >10 Light Hawk Wings in the lower dimensions would.