Gentlemen...

Started by Monster Man, February 27, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Lоиεѕомεиεѕѕ on March 28, 2018, 02:54:17 AMThat's Sailor Jupiter.  

:smug:

Her too ;)  Saturn is with Tenchi on the couch  :pcgamer:

Btw, izzit me or does Saturn look like an Ayeka daughter?

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

March 28, 2018, 09:57:36 PM #16 Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 08:25:08 PM by takahata
On an YouTube site which features battles between two anime characters,  Sailor Saturn was fighting against Gohan from Dragonball Z.  Sailor Saturn had won the battle because Gohan was puzzled by the act of Sailor Saturn's latest attack.  The attack was Saturn's most powerful.  Gohan was defeated by Saturn. Of course, Gohan and Saturn were reborn. 

Gohan is one of anime's most powerful characters. His father Goku is always rank as anime's most powerful anime character. Until OVA 3 came out, Tenchi will seem to be never able to defeat Goku.  Then we learn that Tenchi is the kami whom the Chousin Sisters were looking for.  Goku will be defeated in an one on one fight with Tenchi.  Tenchi's main objective in a fight against Goku is to knock him out.

I don't trust any top ten powerful anime character rankings.  As Tenchi learns to master and to control his kami powers, he will become one of anime most powerful and overpower anime characters.  For anyone to stop Tenchi, they will have to stop him before he really master his kami powers.  Yet due to the Lighthawk Wings, Tenchi has a strong defense.

Tenchi's opponents will have to overwhelm Tenchi by causing him to become tired.  When it seems that when Goku's opponent seems to have lost, the opponent will unleash another power which is more stronger.  Goku will likely realized that Tenchi is too powerful for him to fight.   Goku will treat Tenchi as an ally than as an enemy.  Still, Goku will not mind Tenchi being his sparring partner.

:ignore: :emot-iiam: :vrage: :ignore:  :howaboutno:

April 01, 2018, 10:31:16 PM #17 Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 10:51:52 PM by Monster Man
[spoiler]Just to give this thread a purpose and to make it a tad more interesting I'll throw in some parameters.[/spoiler]

You are tasked by an unknown source to take down the Masaki family through any means necessary.

In order to make this something you can accomplish, they are giving you a plethora of gadgets and gear straight out of Batman's arsenal.

QuoteArmor:

The first layer consists of the Insider Suit. This will give you a 2 hour window to use a variety of abilities including super speed, heat vision, invisibility, Green Lantern energy blasts and flight. However it is important to note that each ability has a cool down time immediately afterwards. This in essence grants you a variety of "active" attacks to use. Also it will absorb most forms of energy (including lasers, heat rays and high energy radiation) effectively making those attacks useless.

The second layer is the Suit of Sorrow. It provides you with a mystical layer of defense. It should effectively make your chest area invincible and provide increased durability to the rest of his body. It also boosts your strength and speed (2x).

The third layer is an unnamed suit that manipulates the electromagnetic spectrum to make itself completely invisible. It also makes you have no smell and impossible to trace (regarding your voice). The suit is made of cloth so it should easily be able to fit over the other two layers.

The final layer consists of the Justice Buster. This will greatly enhance your strength and durability against anyone, giving you the ability to fight for even longer. It should boost you to low-herald tier.

Augmentations:

Venom: You now have access to venom which could in turn be used to boost your strength to about 2 tons (yes quite marginal I understand that). It will also give you a healing factor and the ability to endlessly fight.

Man-Bat formula: You have a version of the Man-Bat formula that allows you to maintain most of your mental functions. This will boost your strength (+2-4 tons), allow for a redundant flight system, give you a healing factor, give you super senses and increase his stamina.

The Black Rock: A symbiote/technological artifact that was used by the villain Blackrock to fight Superman is under your possession. It gives you immense strength (enough to fight the likes of Superman in a one on one), speed, durability and magical energy blasts. The only negative is increased violent tendencies (which due to the nature of the prompt is irrelevant)

Venom/Fear Toxin Chemical Cocktail: Designed by Bane and Scarecrow this beauty of a drug does two things. First it strips the user of all fear. Second it enhances their strength level to a level high enough to hurt Superman.

The Randori Stone: A stone that grants the user super speed, strength and complete invulnerability. There are no negative side effects.

Tools:

Super Toxin 451-A. This is a a fear toxin so potent that its effects don't wear off for months. Could possibly effect Ryoko.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming: In case you ever needed it.

Nuke: Self-explanatory.

Apokylptian Guns: There is a variety of Apokylptian weapons stored from Darkseid's attempted invasion. These are capable of harming even Superman.

You have an energy deflector that could redirect someones energy blasts back at them.

Black Canary's Scream: There is a recording of Black Canaries scream which could be played to constantly bombard someone with an onslaught of sonics.

This is the established starting gear you receive before being placed within Tenchi's dimension. Afterwards you are free to accomplish what you want when you want, if it ultimately helps -- such as vying for more power. One could feel comfortable making an attempt on the family as is.

To aid the cause you are now physically peak-human, but nothing else is augmented. Your knowledge on this dimension is only limited by what you know of Kajishima's fictional universe in real-life and for whatever knowledge you do lack can be obtained in-universe, this may pose risk however.

Also Tenchi has not fully realized his Kami-Tenchi powers yet -- think post-OVA 1 for frame of reference.

Kagato would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling kid.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on March 27, 2018, 08:42:30 PM
Quote from: takahata on February 28, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
a powerful anime character.
I'm sorry, but Sasami converted Sailor Saturn into a Tenchi fangirl :D :3
This is Tenchi's true power :)

:emot-smugdog: I can affirm that the Masaki house would probably recruit the Sailor Scouts in facing a greater threat

It would seem that we, as we are rational individuals with ethics, have no need to kill Tenchi and we ought to reject this task proposed by the unknown source. Due to our innate conscience within human nature, we must have at least one good reason—some relevant purpose in mind, since actions without motivation lack morale and, depending on the level of consequential devastation, may lead us to our own demise and affect innocent bystanders, unless the chances are in our favor. Uncertainty, however, remains high. There is no sense in risking or sacrificing here.   

:concern:
⚆_⚆

Quote from: Monster Man on February 27, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

How do we kill Tenchi?

It should have Stated,   How do we stop Tenchi?

Quote from: Lоиεѕомεиεѕѕ on April 05, 2018, 03:00:00 AM
It would seem that we, as we are rational individuals with ethics, have no need to kill Tenchi and we ought to reject this task proposed by the unknown source. Due to our innate conscience within human nature, we must have at least one good reason—some relevant purpose in mind, since actions without motivation lack morale and, depending on the level of consequential devastation, may lead us to our own demise and affect innocent bystanders, unless the chances are in our favor. Uncertainty, however, remains high. There is no sense in risking or sacrificing here.   

:concern:

It's simple, gentlemen.  If you want to stop Tenchi real fast without him even noticing... have someone connect and destroy everything.  You know, the universe breaker tactic.  There's several characters capable of such a thing in various media.  Kamen Rider Decade and Z'dMillenniumon are two that I can name right off the bat.

^ And oh, if Decade does it, expect this to happen before he finishes the job.  :P
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

why would anyone want to defeat tenchi? tenchi literally just uses his powers to grow carrots and live a quaint rural life....

what kind of jack ass would use their super powers to take him down. he is a nice guy.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

April 09, 2018, 12:15:20 AM #26 Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:16:40 AM by Monster Man
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 08, 2018, 02:42:15 PM
why would anyone want to defeat tenchi? tenchi literally just uses his powers to grow carrots and live a quaint rural life....

what kind of jack ass would use their super powers to take him down. he is a nice guy.

Someone that takes offense to Tenchi using his powers to grow carrots and live a quaint rural life would be my guess.

Ah, those guys.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Monster Man on April 09, 2018, 12:15:20 AM
Someone that takes offense to Tenchi using his powers to grow carrots and live a quaint rural life would be my guess.

Yup.  I figured those gosh darn "you have Godly powers, so you're supposed to use them for the purpose WE feel is fitting of someone who has that level of powers" ingrate BONEHEADS would have called for this.  :emot-frogout:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: Monster Man on February 27, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

How do we kill Tenchi?

Superman is so jealous! Only 15% of his team are girls, and some of them will be old grannies in a mere 50 years. Tenchi wins! It's not even a fair battle.