GXP Vol. 16 Illustrations

Started by DeusChex ^////^, March 27, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey there.  Haven't been on the site in a loooong time.  Here's pics of the novel's illustrations that I got in the mail today.  As usual, I don't have a scanner so they're literally taken from my phone.  Regardless, I hope you all enjoy. 

(Also, I see the limit for files have been increased...this is greatly appreciated.)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Part 2

Say hello to baby Washu-Chan!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sorry for the sizes of the photos after clicking on them.  I made them smaller originally to post from my new laptop but it doesn't like posting pics on the site for some reason so I had to do it from my phone.

wow Gyokuren as a princess is probably one of his prettiest drawings yet.

maimu racepushi is an interesting addition... why though ... i hope maya and makihi arent going to end up in one big waifu quartet....
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you! Gyokuren's outfit is gorgeous! I wonder what's up with Chibi Washu. She some kinda info terminal? I wish these novels would get licensed!

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on March 28, 2018, 05:41:06 PM
Thank you! Gyokuren's outfit is gorgeous! I wonder what's up with Chibi Washu. She some kinda info terminal? I wish these novels would get licensed!

same . i really dont like having to translate them. i hate translating the retraced parts
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Who are the blue hairs in 3 and 4?  One of them is a Seto Scout (?) but the other?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on March 28, 2018, 06:32:33 PM
Who are the blue hairs in 3 and 4?  One of them is a Seto Scout (?) but the other?

neither are hakuren.
its makihi racepshi - the wife of the owner of ra-cepshi the place where seina was getting married and where the good luck fleet was doing all that good luck gambling n stuff before seina swooped in and blew there asses up with the kamidake 2 mizuki fusion.

the long haired girl is maimu racepshi... presumably one of makihi's 8 daughters
from gxp 12. she is presumably either an illegitimate decedent of jurai or has had a royal tree for several billions of years...

I forget which its been a while since i last read ... but racepshi is not only an independent planetoid nation but also has a royal tree that communicates to her built in it. a 3rd generation i believe since it has to bow to mizuki's will and feed it information.

"Makihi has ten children as far as I know, but with her official husband she only had two children, the others children have different fathers"

we have maya, komachi, maito, and now maimu
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you for the images.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki