Good news for OVA 5 EVERYONE!

Started by Eff Efferson, April 29, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 29, 2018, 09:43:58 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:04:32 PM by Fap_fapperson
ok... so we know OVA 5 is around  the time seina is setting up for paradise war from what kajishima said...
Now bare with me
Time for SASAMI MATH

sasami is 9 in OVA 3 her birthday is before may according to the true tenchi novels and it's summer 1993.

from both info in GXP  and the OVA 4 novel we know that Kenshi is born post summer 1994 after seina comes home...
sasami is 10 when he is born. ayeka get's silk from jurai in ova 4 that says in code: y'all are engaged to tenchi too so sayeth seto/ funaho deal with it.

From the OVA 4 novel we know  the final ova 4 episode takes place 5 years later in fall  i assume (there's no snow) of 1999.

Kenshi Is 5 Sasami is 15 is tenchi married? well... seina is married to both gyokuren and amane ... so round two of his weddings has happens he wasn't even married in round two... but mirror seto isn't married to him... and neither is mikami even though she is present at the meeting. she is not acknowledged as his wife yet. so possibly tenchi is too but here't the kicker

Seina is married when he gets the order from kuisu-seto to set up for paradise war:
========================
Therefor:

OVA 5 takes place between these dates:
========================
2000:????? who knows who cares...

2001: sasami watches tenchi get rode like a horsey by noike when she is 17 kenshi is 7  the year must be 2001 ayeka waits her turn

No juraian princess especially one as ayeka-y as ayeka would ever even humor the idea of taking turns mounting tenchi's master sword and summoning the power from his jewels outside of marriage. By 2001 tenchi and the girls ARE married

2002: Sasami is 18 she becomes tsunami.

2002-2004: Who knows who cares.

====================================
OVA 5 can't take place past this point:
========================

paradise war starts in 2005 sasami would be 21.  kenshi is 11

2010 kenshi is sent to geminar...  Seina's first born  and tenko and tenyeka have been born... oh btw... cabbit ryo is 18 now... and may or may not also have had her 3 cabbit... or that might be miki kirche and D in the silhouette.

===============

anyways My point is... Tenchi will either be married already... or about to get married...  no kids yet though... and we will be able to tell purely from Sasami or tsunami. so the second promo art drops we got some idea!

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I just hope the first episode is about Tenchi deciding to marry the girls. GIVE US ONE LAST TENCHI EPISODE ABOUT TENCHI! YOU PROMISED US IN THE EARLY 2000'S THAT OAV4 WOULD BE SLICE OF LIFE AND ABOUT TENCHI'S LOVE LIFE, KAJISHIMA! FOR THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME YOU LIED TO ME!

Thank you for the information.

I agree with Anthony about that Kajishima should focus less on world building and more on the main cast.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I hope Tenchi and his harem are center of the OVA (especially if Sasami is adult) but sadly Kajishima seems to have lost interest in them.  :neg:

Quote from: Gaston on May 02, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
I hope Tenchi and his harem are center of the OVA (especially if Sasami is adult) but sadly Kajishima seems to have lost interest in them.  :neg:

Kajishima still loves washu. if the entire ova is tenchi and washu... I'll be happy
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

May 02, 2018, 04:25:01 PM #5 Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:17:55 AM by Kuugen
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on April 29, 2018, 10:49:44 PM
I just hope the first episode is about Tenchi deciding to marry the girls. GIVE US ONE LAST TENCHI EPISODE ABOUT TENCHI! YOU PROMISED US IN THE EARLY 2000'S THAT OAV4 WOULD BE SLICE OF LIFE AND ABOUT TENCHI'S LOVE LIFE, KAJISHIMA! FOR THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME YOU LIED TO ME!
Maybe the first 10-15 minutes of episode 1 is the absolute maximum I am getting my hopes up for. Despite any evidence otherwise, I've already resigned my expectations to most of OVA5 being a prequel to Seikishi which follows closely the training arc of the Tenchi Ban 13.12 doujin as a storyboard. The last episode of OVA4 already closely adapted Tenchi Ban 13.08, shot for shot in some cases, like showing Nobuyuki teaching Kenshi how to build and repair things. I bet the last sequence will be a different PoV shot of either Washu using that coin to hypnotize Kenshi or Rea saying her final goodbyes before the transportation. It would be interesting if they went further to show Kenshi's time under Dagmeyer's "supervision" in preparation for his attempt on Lashara's life.

Quote from: Gaston on May 02, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 29, 2018, 09:43:58 PM
2001: sasami watches tenchi get rode like a horsey by noike when she is 17 kenshi is 7  the year must be 2001 ayeka waits her turn

No juraian princess especially one as ayeka-y as ayeka would ever even humor the idea of taking turns mounting tenchi's master sword and summoning the power from his jewels outside of marriage. By 2001 tenchi and the girls ARE married

2002: Sasami is 18 she becomes tsunami.

anyways My point is... Tenchi will either be married already... or about to get married...  no kids yet though... and we will be able to tell purely from Sasami or tsunami. so the second promo art drops we got some idea!
What I really want to know is how long after Sasami fully merges with Tsunami will the timegap be before they let her marry Tenchi (though Jurai is famous for their prearranged marriages while the bride and groom are both severely underage, they probably wouldn't let her have the ceremony on her 18th birthday I'd assume or beforehand with the rest of the girls). Sasami has arguably worked the hardest in the Masaki household and deserves her piece of the Tench pie too.
:damnit:  :swink:

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on May 02, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
Kajishima still loves washu. if the entire ova is tenchi and washu... I'll be happy
and Seina. At this rate, maybe we'll get an episode or two of him, Tenchi, Yosho, Nobuyuki, & little Kenshi enjoying some male bonding in the onsen (wouldn't be the first time in Seina+Tenchi's case either) to compensate for gender inequality after they were largely ignored in OVA4.

According to one of the timelines, 2004 is suppose to mark the year when Tenchi's first child or children are going to be born.  Since Sasami is wearing a high school uniform in -if-,  the year for the birth of Tenchi's first two daughters is before 2004.   Since -if- is part of the canon, the year of the birth for Ryoko's and Tenchi's first child is likely 2000. By time of the meeting in the fourth episode of OVA 4, Tenchi is a father as well as married to the girls.

Right now, I am still confused about the series Paradise Wars. I have read  the briefs about the series. If there is a translation of the series, I will like to know about the article.

When it still comes to OVA 5, all I am expecting for the villain to be a rogue member from the Jurai Royal House of Amaki.  Since the House of Amaki and the House of Masaki have a bitter rivalry, the villain may plan to disrupt any attempt by the two houses to end their bitter rivalry. OF course, the House of Amaki will want to maintain its status as the main rival of the House of Masaki.

:ignore: :how: :really:

i sadly didnt understand most of paradise war when i read it at first and i havent givn it a proper read through. all i know is that in response to tenchis input to funaho in ova 4 and seina being forced to stay on earth after the renza ark seto set up a proxy war for the remaining pirate guild factions and in the end the representitive of earth wins establishing earth as an independent nation. im going to try to do atleast a short version translation soon
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

If the if doujins are accurate, Tenchi has girls with the non-Chousin waigus

my current head cannon is the only reason he has a son with washu is because washu makes him be the woman.

Wouldn't be the first time ...

( lets be honest we all assume  the  son who marries masaki is hers.... unless it's tokimi... that would just be weird)

but yeah that's right from what we've seen so far all the non choushin girls get daughters
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I think Kami Tenchi must've had something to do with this :orks:

or airi gave yosho super SPACE SYPHILUS that was so bad it effected all of his progeny..... there's no way having that many female births is normal. there are like 8 male masakis to the like 35 female ones
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on May 21, 2018, 03:46:26 AM
or airi gave yosho super SPACE SYPHILUS that was so bad it effected all of his progeny..... there's no way having that many female births is normal. there are like 8 male masakis to the like 35 female ones

The answer is simple. Kami Tenchi always wanted a mother. Once a civilization grows to a sustainable point, he skews it so that there are more women than men. Either by natural chance (OVA universe) or War (Photon/Geminar Universe).

I believe that all of the harem leads in the Kajashima verse are living the good life and Seina is paying the cosmic/karmik balance. The universe realized it was unfair and keeps sending Sets of four to correct the unfairness. Then again part of me thinks that Kiyone is holding the keys until Kami Tenchi learn's how to drive, to use a bad metaphor.