Ai Tenchi Muyo manga

Started by Ryo-Okay, March 12, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :aaa: :aaa: The manga author is on social media, unless it's another Miss Nakazato person.

Seems this all was a condensed/abridged version of what transpired on the show; regardless it was a good read. Thanks for posting it dude.

Just finished reading the manga, and you know... I'm VERY pleasantly surprised here.  The manga's way of handling a similar story with the same characters isn't nearly as bad as it was handled in the anime, and you know what?  I actually liked this take on the story.  The pacing and timing of when stuff happens is different, some events are changed or even dropped altogether, there's more consistent talk about Momo and Beni's past, Beni is just plain more active than I remember her being in the anime, and even the endgame is executed much differently.  Short version?  The Ai Tenchi Muyo! manga isn't just plain BETTER than the anime, but it's actually tolerable.

Quote from: Monster Man on June 03, 2018, 10:04:28 PMSeems this all was a condensed/abridged version of what transpired on the show; regardless it was a good read. Thanks for posting it dude.

Abridged is definitely the proper term rather than condensed.  Some events got changed, as did the order of said events.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)