Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on May 28, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/gxp-9-chapter-1.html
Thanks for the hard on-going work. Seeing that illustration of Fuku's scary expression always gives me chills. I immediately think of how horrifying it would be if her Astral memory as Widow relapsed and she resumed a murderous rampage while in cabbit form.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on May 31, 2018, 02:14:37 AM
http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/gxp-8-chapter-3-short-version.html

airi gets worse and worse every time shes mentioned...
I'm starting to believe having her escape from Airai was a mistake..
Thanks for another chapter, the integrated foot-notes are really helpful.

May 31, 2018, 08:50:06 AM #21 Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 12:57:06 PM by Fap_fapperson
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/gxp-8-chapter-4-short-version.html

not gonna lie i blamed half the lines in this chapter and this is super loosely translated.
i got like 6 chapters left in this book and i dont like any of them so....
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

two mini updates gxp 8 is killing me with its chapter lengths
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

all of epiosde 14 is now done. .... i dont want to do gxp 15. its just fuku being neglected for a whole episode...

the only real take aways from it are that she ran away to find ryo to learn how to dodge better to protect seina.

and that mashisu had her face blown off in a battle and reconstructed and thats why her face looks the wya it does....

also she was adopted by seto after all and now the chobimaru is a royal tree ship
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

June 06, 2018, 10:23:10 PM #26 Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 01:11:36 AM by Kuugen
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on June 06, 2018, 09:49:22 PM
all of epiosde 14 is now done. .... i dont want to do gxp 15. its just fuku being neglected for a whole episode...

the only real take aways from it are that she ran away to find ryo to learn how to dodge better to protect seina.

and that mashisu had her face blown off in a battle and reconstructed and thats why her face looks the wya it does....

also she was adopted by seto after all and now the chobimaru is a royal tree ship
Thanks for finishing this part up. Reading the machine version of GXP 15 with Fuku being treated like a really expensive version of Clippy for Microsoft Word the Kamidake was extremely distressing, more so than the anime depiction. They really drove home how much she yearns for Seina's embrace and for him to spoil her, as well as the importance of the blanket's scent acting as his substitute for her loneliness. It made me almost as upset, personally, as the first time Seina encountered Tarant.   :brit

one more chapter till episode 16 is done... im going to really rush out what i can at this point. partialy due to lazy partialy due to the text not being easy for me to read heavy details. i mean its basicly a this is more or less what is going on level of detail accuracy at this point now that i have most of the plot hwavy chapters out of the way but if i get any i didnt do they will be done heavilyer obviously but... meh.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

also the tarrant chapters genuinely get me too... im half hesitent to do the fuku episode in full detail partialy also becuase of how upsetting im sure it is too. if im going to do it i got to be in the mood for translating all that.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

ok so  bear with me. i have a theory and im not puting it in the translations... but ive theorised for a while that commander balta is taiyo... or taiyos father... and ryoko baltas father is taiyo and janis.

black hair. shank guild thought thwy wiped out him and his family. ryoko has special transformation abilities... kind of like kei.  not that its ever going to be relevent to the plot. but it would be a nice touch
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here