Evangelion 3.0

Started by Ybloc, October 12, 2012, 12:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think Shinji will reject Asuka, Kaworu, Misato, Rei and whatever is in love with him and he will be in love with his hand.

Quote from: Harls on October 21, 2012, 07:46:16 AM
Quote from: SimmyC on October 21, 2012, 07:19:49 AM
Though if there is any pairing, it's Shinji/Rei if the first few movies are any indication.
I dunno, mang...  ???

Also the manga has a lot of bromancing going on, from what I understand. So they've got a lot of extra Kaworu/Shinji material to draw from.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Bt0Th8v7OQI

Yeah. That is true. There is 'that' pairing.  ;D

Still, not being a huge fan of Kaworu, I'd like to pretend that pairing won't happen. :P In the meantime. We'll see how 3.0 turns out. And how much of a 'mindfuck' we're going to get.

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: SimmyC on October 27, 2012, 11:35:58 PM
Yeah. That is true. There is 'that' pairing.  ;D

Still, not being a huge fan of Kaworu, I'd like to pretend that pairing won't happen. :P In the meantime. We'll see how 3.0 turns out. And how much of a 'mindfuck' we're going to get.

I don't see why a character that was only introduced for a split second became so popular either... ::)
But, I do enjoy watching all the homophobic evafags squirm and the series reduced to fujoshit. At least maybe then it can finally die.

Quote from: shades of blue on November 03, 2012, 07:40:08 AM
I don't see why a character that was only introduced for a split second became so popular either... ::)

Reasons why Kaworu is so popular:

1. Because he said I love you to Shinji.
2. ????
3.PROFIT !

Can't deny the boy love potential of the pairing. After all, fangirls could make even the littlest hints in order to support their yaoi pairings in other series. Even series where there are chicks everywhere (Air Gear before that series, went WAY downhill in the manga. Good thing the anime stopped before then), the yaoi pairing is still very popular. When you have Kaworu say he loves Shinji, that's like manna from heaven right for them.

One thing I find someone funny about the Eva Rebuild series is how a big deal was made about the introduction of Mari "Illustrious" Makinami. When she's barely in the movie. I nearly laughed at how irrelevant she was to the over all story so far. Maybe she'll get a part. And I do feel as a character, she has potential. But that potential is wasted if she doesn't get any screen time. ;D

November 06, 2012, 07:33:55 AM #23 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:19:49 AM by Gaston
What I found funny is people complaining Mari is useless in the story while the story is not finish yet.  ::)

I know you didn't say I was saying she was useless (since I didn't say that. :P). So you're probably not referring to me. But I'll respond anyway since I did say she isn't a big part of the story 'so far'. I'm hoping that Eva 3.0 and Eva 4.0 will give Mari some more screen time since she has potential to be a great character.

She just isn't there yet. :P

No I was not referring you sorry if it have confusing.  :-\ But yeah I hope she will have more screen in 3.0 and 4.0.

Yeah. That's why I wrote you're probably not referring to me. Of course now that I reread my reply, makes me sound like a sarcastic self-centered "everything revolves around me" ass. Wasn't my intention sorry.  :-\

I probably still will download a Theater cam rip knowing the quality is gonna be shit. But even knowing all this, everyone wants to know what the big mind fuck moment will be. Even without subs it should be pretty easy to understand (or more appropriately NOT understand).  :P :P

The Preview that was aired on television has been translated....

Its basically the first 6 mins of the movie

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=374877