Ideals for OVA 4

Started by takahata, August 09, 2012, 06:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 09, 2012, 06:44:25 PM Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:47:37 PM by takahata
If Masaki Kajishima announced that he is going to finally released OVA 4, what are your ideals for OVA 4.

Tenchi finding that he has other siblings.

Nobuyuki hiring a tutor for Tenchi. The tutur turns out to be Tenchi's oldest brother.

A family reunion during the Obon Festival.

Funaho and Misaki taking a vacation on Earth.

Funaho and Misaki having a big surprise for Katsuhito, Ayeka, and Sasami.

Nakita, Mitoto, and Mihoshi's parental and maternal grandparents visiting the Earth to check if Tenchi will make a good fiance for Mihoshi.

Tenchi gets more girls from his family because incest in anime is awesome. ;D

Quote from: Gaston on August 09, 2012, 07:14:36 PM

I agree

Yosho gets NTRed, hardcore, by Seina. [Serves him right, for expecting his hot wife to only know the pleasures of a vibrator, for 700 lonely years. >:(]
A divorcee or widow joins Tenchi's harem, cause more hot older woman. 8)
The Masaki clan visits earth and Azusa wakes up with a ribbon tied around his pecker, curtsey of Seto.  ;D
Seto holds a class on domination, Sasami becomes the latest recruit. :P
Mitoto stops in, to clean Kiyoko, somehow ends up in Tenchi's bed.  ;)
Noike's hair grows back.  8)

Quote from: shades of blue on August 09, 2012, 07:35:30 PM
Yosho gets NTRed, hardcore, by Seina. [Serves him right, for expecting his hot wife to only know the pleasures of a vibrator, for 700 lonely]

Quote from: Gaston on August 09, 2012, 07:14:36 PM

With that in mind, reposting Gaston's Tenchi harem:

Achika
Aeka
Airi
Asahi
Elma
Evil Kiyone
Funaho
Hiwa
Izumi
Kagata
Kiriko
Kiriko's Mom
Mama Kiyone
Mayuka
Mihoshi
Minagi
Minaho
Mirei
Misaki
Mitoto
Nagi
Naja
Noike
Ryoko B
Sakuya
Sasami/Tsunami
Seto
Tama
Tokimi
Washu
Yugi
Yume

With notes:  Gaston likes some of my ideas and wants that Airi turns out to be the daughter of Seto, to infiltrate the Airains.  Seto is the daughter of Naja.  So that means Tenchi gets 5 generations of family.  It's understood that all these girls in the harem, their first daughter will be wild after their father and also join the harem.

That means 64 girls in the end <.<  Idk if Gaston wants to add the Seton Scouts or who else.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 09, 2012, 09:15:03 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's my theory that Tenchi is related to all the girls (including the Goddesses) and causes Tenchi-itis in all female relatives, thus none staying close to him and his mother/sister/grandmother having left.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 09, 2012, 09:21:11 PM
It's my theory that Tenchi is related to all the girls (including the Goddesses) and causes Tenchi-itis in all female relatives, thus none staying close to him and his mother/sister/grandmother having left.
I'd be willing to bet Yosho was pulling hoes left and right too. He left Jurai just cause of "personal reasons"....sure buddy. More like all the stalker chicks chasing him off the planet, the main one following his ass after keeping the baby.  ;D

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 09, 2012, 09:19:45 PM
With notes:  Gaston likes some of my ideas and wants that Airi turns out to be the daughter of Seto, to infiltrate the Airains.  Seto is the daughter of Naja.  So that means Tenchi gets 5 generations of family.  It's understood that all these girls in the harem, their first daughter will be wild after their father and also join the harem.

I didn't remember Airi's idea. And you forget Neeju and Tennyo in the list. ;D

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 09, 2012, 11:02:24 PM
Quote from: shades of blue on August 09, 2012, 07:35:30 PM
NTR

Yea, between the feeling of thinking the husband/boyfriend is a weak bitch and making you feel all women are sluts, just a shitty genre for me, nothing good about it whatsoever.

Four words- Misaki joins the harem :D

Quote from: Zigra on August 10, 2012, 06:33:23 AM
Four words- Misaki joins the harem :D

I approves this. Flora would be another good choice for Ultimate MILF joins the harem.