Ideals for OVA 4

Started by takahata, August 09, 2012, 06:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 10, 2012, 09:09:06 AM #15 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:11:12 AM by shades of blue
Quote from: Gaston on August 10, 2012, 08:55:57 AM
What mean MILF ?  :o

Seriously? I thought French Canada had at least some exposure to American pop culture... http://www.youtube.com/embed/GJofxg61e1k

Luckily Tenchi is a decent guy, cause he could have stolen so many people's women by now, a good amount in his own damn family. What I find hilarious is that Airi damn near had Tenchi's dick in her mouth and Yosho was all meh like lol. No jealousy or nothing, damn near pushing Airi onto Tenchi. I guess he's had 700 years too much of her ass.

Is that from American Pie ? I only saw the second movie in French dub.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 10, 2012, 09:11:50 AM
Luckily Tenchi is a decent guy, cause he could have stolen so many people's women by now, a good amount in his own damn family.

That because Tenchi actually plays a role. In real, he is a pervert horny guy who make girls believe he is a nice guy. So he doesn't have to stolen women, the women coming see him !  8) What ? It is what I will do if I was Tenchi. LOL

Quote from: Gaston on August 10, 2012, 09:37:34 AM
Is that from American Pie ? I only saw the second movie in French dub.

Ah! You saw the worst one. That's from the first movie. But 3 was the best film of that series.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRSX8mrMtBI

August 13, 2012, 02:26:58 PM #19 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:40:00 AM by antvasima
Quote from: Gaston on August 09, 2012, 07:14:36 PM
Tenchi gets more girls from his family because incest in anime is awesome. ;D
That sounds so wrong. :o

I would rather that the story focused on the slice-of-life hijinks of the already introduced main cast, with some space travel adventures thrown in. To the Arabian Nights inspired Remza Union, sightseeing the multiverse, and such. 

Lots of thoroughly reprehensible rotten to the core continuities and characters that I find completely hollow, dull, non-engaging, unsympathetic, and diseased, get lots of neverending adventures of that sort, and even more attention, but the more pleasant, goofy, and harmonic settings that I enjoy get next to none.   :(

In any case, could we please skip all of the strange, crude, and psychedelic pictures.  They make it very hard to find talking about our hobby any enjoyable at all.   As it is I just get nausea and turn instantly disinterested.  :-\
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on August 13, 2012, 02:26:58 PMIn any case, could we please skip all of the strange, crude, and psychedelic images.  They make it very hard to find talking about our hobby any enjoyable at all.   As it is I just get nausea and turn instantly disinterested.  :-\

I am sorry. I didn't realized how talked about incest in a Tenchi forum was so disgusting. It is not like it have it in the series after all ! Next times I will talk about the sweet no-incest relation between Mayuka and Tenchi.  And who are 'they' ?

August 14, 2012, 03:34:14 AM #21 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:41:22 AM by antvasima
I referred to all the strange pictures/images/paintings/drawings inserted into this thread.  They make anything jumbled, strange, and incoherent, and saps all the enjoyability and interest out of any topic.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Umm... Anyway...
Tenchi going to Geminar to visit Kenshi?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

August 14, 2012, 04:09:15 PM #23 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 04:19:02 PM by Dr.Soviet
I actually want the reverse....Kenshi and his girls coming to the Masaki house for a weekend vacation or something.

Imagine Ayeka telling Lashara about Jurai compared to her kingdom

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 14, 2012, 04:09:15 PM
Quote from: Auir on August 14, 2012, 03:56:52 PM
Umm... Anyway...
Tenchi going to Geminar to visit Kenshi?
I actually want the reverse....Kenshi and his girls coming to the Masaki house for a weekend vacation or something.
That's nice too, but I want to see more of the scenery in Geminar too.
Or, maybe both could happen. :o

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 14, 2012, 04:09:15 PM

Imagine Ayeka telling Lashara about Jurai compared to her kingdom

I am afraid thinking what Washu and Whahanly can do together or probably worst: Ryoko and Mexiah together.

Mexiah isn't really as immature acting as Ryoko though. Mexiah is a tease and has a mature older women vibe to her. I'd honestly pair up Mexiah with Adult Washu.

Fiindng out what really happen to Mihoshi.

Tarant Shank's attempt to kidnap Seina's family.

Misao and Mashisu traveling to Earth on their honeymoon.

A secret underground Airain Sect tries to kidnap Sasami.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 14, 2012, 04:57:59 PM
Mexiah isn't really as immature acting as Ryoko though. Mexiah is a tease and has a mature older women vibe to her. I'd honestly pair up Mexiah with Adult Washu.

Mexiah seems more Setonic than Washu to me.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: takahata on August 14, 2012, 06:10:20 PM
Fiindng out what really happen to Mihoshi.

Tarant Shank's attempt to kidnap Seina's family.

Misao and Mashisu traveling to Earth on their honeymoon.

A secret underground Airain Sect tries to kidnap Sasami.
What's with the last one? 0.o Airain Sect? Is that something I missed? I haven't heard of it before. >.<