Winter 2013 anime season

Started by Tenchi Ryu, December 28, 2012, 12:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Man, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT seems getting better at each episode. Episode 3 and 4 make me laugh so much. If the rest of this season is like that, that will become one of my favorite series.  :worship:

One of my concerns for Boku this season was the art, don't like it as much as the first season. But the humor has been very good, especially the last two episodes like you mentioned.

I don't know for you, but I found Yukimura's body hot and I would like Kodaka gets all the girls.  :duke:

Same....a nice waist she had on her. If Kodaka was willing, he could have had sex with her right there....

But yea, definitely a fine harem he has growing here.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 19, 2013, 11:43:57 PM
And with the Magi OP 2, Sinbad was already my favorite character, but I squealed like a fangirl when I saw him in that armored power up....I can't WAIT for that to happen in the anime.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Sinbad is Kamina's brother ? Hmm....I am thniking about if I should watching Magi or not. The story doesn't look bad, but I am afraid found another cliche shonen anime. :duck:

Quote from: Gaston on February 10, 2013, 07:44:32 PM
Sinbad is Kamina's brother ? Hmm....I am thniking about if I should watching Magi or not. The story doesn't look bad, but I am afraid found another cliche shonen anime. :duck:
Kamina was kinda reckless though. Sinbad does some goofy things, but he's definitely a smart leader. And he's somewhat of a ladies man.

Depends on what you consider cliche. You still have the same "friendship equals power" generic stuff, but the overall tone is fresh and new IMO. Being based on stuff like Aladdin and Ali baba really makes it different.

It has kind of a Dragonball feel to it with adventure and stuff. I'm in it for the Sinbad though.

Lord knows I'm trying my best, but its taking a lot to get through each episode of Senran Kagura. Its just doesn't have much going for it, even the ecchi isn't that good IMO. At this point, I'm only in it for the actions scenes, but don't be surprised if I drop it.

Some funny moments this week...

In Magi, Sinbad is showing why he's my favorite character..

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Why is he not me  :neg: :neg: :neg:

In Yuusha, the hero is getting a little fun of his own..

Again, why is this not me... :neg:

Okay, at some point I will start watch Magi.  :woot:

Okay, I just watched the first two episodes. That enough orginal for me, the story seems promising and I like how Aladdin act with women, lucky bastard. Oh and the joke where he touch the breast of the fat man make me laugh.

Oh dear ! BTW, I stopped watching it after episode 8. The story didn't interest me a lot. Sorry.

BTW, I am glad in the Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT's episode of this week, the guy see accidentally a girl naked and instead of the same shit where the girl kick the guy, the characters actually acts with LOGIC.

Best episode of Boku wa Tomodachi  yet, and shows why I really like Kodaka has a male lead. Compared to other leads who just act dense about the girls around him, Kodaka purposely ignores the affection he receives from the girls. He values the friendship and bonds he's made with them, and really doesn't want to damage that by choosing to get more intimate with one of them.

It really puts a realistic and human spin to the harem genre. Although you think about getting girls on your lap, and the joy of having multiple women at your feet, you tend to forget that these girls have feelings too. Definitely shows a negative side effect to being in a harem situation, especially if you don't want to hurt someone.

Tenchi is lucky to just marry them all, but other harem leads don't get to be so lucky. In fact you can say the situation sucks.

Inferno Cop is over.  :neg:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."