The Melcanholy of Haruhi Suzimiya

Started by takahata, June 30, 2013, 01:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just wondring if anyone else has watch the anime series and read the manga and the light novels.  I have like the series, I do consider the series as one of the strangest anime series.

:howaboutno:

June 30, 2013, 01:57:50 PM #2 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 01:59:22 PM by takahata
Dr. Soviet

I agreed with the Endless Eight epsodes .  There should have been only three episodes.  The last one being focus on how  the time loop was resolved.

:iron:

Quote from: takahata on June 30, 2013, 01:57:50 PM
Dr. Soviet

I agreed with the Endless Eight epsodes .  There should have been only three episodes.  The last one being focus on how  the time loop was resolved.

:iron:

I felt the same way. You should have seen the Jap. fan reaction to em.

The season 2 was awful and I think I hate even more the arc after  Endless Eight. Haruhi was a total bitch to Mikuru during the filming of her stupid movie and I was so piss when that seemed Kyon will finally punch her, but that not happen (oh and I see comment on youtube of people who complain Kyon is such horrible for that, as if Haruhi was a nice girl victim of domestic abuse by Kyon).

Anyway, I don't think that show is as awesome as many people think. It have some good characters and ideas, but I hates Haruhi so much that spoiler my fun. But that a shame it don't have more episodes since what I heard of the novel are interesting like Haruhi FINALLY becomes less horrible but hey I guess instead of showing it, that so much better having 8 episodes with the same fucking boring plot.

Quote from: Gaston on June 30, 2013, 02:52:18 PM
The season 2 was awful and I think I hate even more the arc after  Endless Eight. Haruhi was a total bitch to Mikuru during the filming of her stupid movie and I was so piss when that seemed Kyon will finally punch her, but that not happen (oh and I see comment on youtube of people who complain Kyon is such horrible for that, as if Haruhi was a nice girl victim of domestic abuse by Kyon).

Anyway, I don't think that show is as awesome as many people think. It have some good characters and ideas, but I hates Haruhi so much that spoiler my fun. But that a shame it don't have more episodes since what I heard of the novel are interesting like Haruhi FINALLY becomes less horrible but hey I guess instead of showing it, that so much better having 8 episodes with the same fucking boring plot.

I like the manga series better than the anime's second season.  In the manga, Haruhi had wanted to meet "Sliders."  Sliders are travelers from another dimension.  I had wished that the Writer of the novels had allow Kyon to meet a group of Sliders from a dimension which is silimiar to Kyon's own future.

I'm not particularly interested. I wish that they would adapt the rest of the visual novels instead.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I thought it was generic over hyped school setting shit. Couldn't even get passed the first couple episodes before dropping it like a toilet seat.