Caption to Above Image.

Started by takahata, August 11, 2012, 01:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: takahata on January 27, 2013, 02:17:41 PM

Ayeka is prosing for the pregnancy section of the Sports Illusrateated Swimsuit Edition

Ayeka's second picture in the Sports Illustatrated Swimsuit Edition.
Ayeka is brave enough to allow herself to being  in a  body  painted swimsuit.

February 24, 2013, 01:46:08 PM #16 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:24:55 PM by takahata

Sayka is bold to allow herself to prose in a body painted swimsuit.
Like Ayeka, Sayuka is prosing for the pregnancy section of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.

Sayuka is prosing for the latest line of maternity swimwear.
Sayuka's second picture in the pregnancy section of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

Noike has just learn that Airi has assign her to participate in the GXP's annual nude calender..

Sayuka is not thrill to find out that she has volunteer to prose for a couple of months in the Tenchi Muyo annual nude calendar.

"Kiyone, I am very excited after the both of us had volunteer  for the GXP's annual nude calendar.

Nexxttt time whemm I need to go to the dentiist, I will never go baccck tooo Wwwashuuu

March 14, 2013, 04:35:30 PM #17 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:34:44 PM by takahata

While taking a nap at the beach, Tenchi has a bad dream.
The Shapes of Things to Come.

The girls have just learn that their next school trip is to a nudist resort.
The girls have just learn that Kenshi is engaged to his cousin Haruna.
The girls have just learn that all of them volunteer for some of Washu's experiments.

:sus: :iron:

It is a bad time for Mihoshi to get in the mood for singing.
Strangely, Ayeka notices that Mihsohi is a vey good singer.
Ayeka has just notice that Mihoshi is a lot like Ryoko when she is drunk.
There has  to be something strange with Washu's special sake.
Ayeka hates it whenever Mihoshi is telling a highly detail about one of her adventures as a GP officer.

When I join the Galaxy Police, I had hope for many exciting adventures, not being assigned as a tour guide for  a lot of %$# high school students.
Boy, these stupid kids are not aware that they are going to a mixed naturist onsen.
One Thousand beer bottles on the walll. 1000 beers on the wall.  One fell down.

Everyone are still trying to figure out Mihoshi's latest report.
This is where the Airi-san has place the answers to the mid-term exam.
From here, we will be able to find the mixed onsen.

:end: :how:

May 08, 2013, 04:46:40 PM #19 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:35:26 PM by takahata

Apparentily, Noike was the one who was taking the picture.
The girls decided to sneak up on Tenchi and Seina while they are taking a bath.
A deleted scene in GXP.

This may be the last time when Tenchi is willing to go to a mixed onsen with the girls.
Tenchi had thought that he was in the men's bath, not in  the mixed bath.

Kiyone is starting to notice that she is the dinner for the Cannibal fstival.
Kioyne is tying to think about her love for Tenchi before Washu interrupted her bath.

:pcgamer: :duck:

During their trip to London, the Tenchi girls decided to do their own redition of Abbey Lane.

One of the reasons why Tenchi is afraid of beingi intimate to the girls at the moment.
Tenchi was lucky on his wedding night. Seina had to worrried about eight. Kenshi,?

Tenchi is starting to wished that he didn't decided to go with the girls to the waterpark.
Everybody was told to jump into the pol at the same time.

:Hap: :popcorn: :payup: :soqoot:

June 20, 2013, 05:03:13 PM #21 Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:34:01 PM by takahata

Don't worry about Mistaki's attitude. She is tired as a result of staying up late for the last three days.
Misak had wished that Funaho had not decided to visit the Earth during the rainy season.
Misaki had just notice that Funaho and she are visiting during the hottest time of the summer.

Every character in the Tenchi Muyo franchise are celebrating the 20th anniversity of Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki series.
Every character in the Tenchi Franchise are attending the Masaki Shrine's annual festival.
Where's Tenchi?
Tenchi was trick into dressing up as achoolgirl by his Grandfather Katsuhito.

Washu is prosing for the month of July for Airi's swimsuit calander.
Tenchi can't belived how good the adult Washu looks like in a swimsuit.

Geez, I had forgotten how explosive that this hair remover can be after you mix it with the wrong chemicals.
This hair remover is guarentee to remove almost all of your hair.
That Airi-sannnnn!!!

Celebrating the 20th anniversity of Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki.

July 11, 2013, 04:26:09 PM #23 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:39:11 PM by takahata

Mihoshi is just showing off the latest fashion trend on in the Galactic Union.  The Bald Look.
Mihoshi is not a victim of a pracical joke. She has shave her head on her own free will.
Apparentily, Mihoshi had fallen for Airi's latest practical joke.

It looks like everyone are watching Nobuyuki's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves DVD.
It looks like Nobuyuki had place his X-rated Spirited Away DVD in the original one by mistake.
Everyone has just noticed that this X-rated Snow White DVD was meant for Tenchi.

:bravo:

Seina is regretting his decision to feed  Lady Seto's favorite dog Spot.
Lady Seto did warn Seina how affectionate her pet Spot was.
If Spot's affection doesn't kill Seina, it is likely going to be his breath.

Hi everyone. I have some good news.  The family council has fully agreed to allowing Tenchi to marry Mihoshi.
Do worry.  I do cleaning for free.
I  only spy if my husband Nakita asks me to.
This woman is very obsessive about cleaning your floor than spying for her grandfather and her husband.

Noike is unaware that she is wearing only her bithday suit.
Sasami is having a strange deam of being a teenager wearing her birthday suit.
NCB has finally able to capture some pictures of Ayeka, Ryoko, Mishoshi, Washu while they were in the floating onsen.

They are just realizing that they are watching Nobuyuki's X-rated Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
Not definately the Disney version of Sleeping Beauty.
They don't dare to wake Tenchi while he is sleepwalking in his birthday suit.
O.K. Tenchi and Nobuyuki had to follow up with their bet on the Super Bowl.

Kiyone is studying the makeup of the marker.
Houston, we got a problem.

Sasami is not fully aware of her mother changing bodies with her.
Now only if I can convinced Azusa to join me for the Academy's project.
This is how Tsunami would have look like if she had fused with Misaki.
?
The latest trend on Jurai,  holo t-shirts.

Picture of the gang's visit to the outdoor pool at Hotaru Manor.
Geez, Noike didn't mind if Ryoko hog all of the attention.

Ryoko and Kiriko have just realized that the two of them have been trick to volunteer to prose for the Galaxy Police's nude calendar.

Nakita has found out that Airi had play a practical joke on him.
Don't worry Tenchi.  Nakita is just in one of his normal moods after dealing with his father-in-law.