[AiTM] Fanart already filtering in

Started by جبريل 無道, August 31, 2014, 08:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 31, 2014, 08:25:28 PM Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:12:49 AM by جبريل 無道
This artist already did TM! fanart I already liked, but doing off the style of the new series ain't bad:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45711258

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

I have to admit something about the style makes Washu's outfit look... classy if still lewd. Like something out of a burlesque rather than a streetwalker.

And of course I had no problem with Ryoko's new design so this just looks all the better.   :bravo:

That........looks a thousand times better than the actual artwork from the series :bravo:

The fan art looks colorful. It's very clean. It has a shine, namely brightness and contrast, about it. Resemblances in their physical features, to some extent, make the characters identifiable.

Yet, I can't be certain to say that it's better than the actual design. Whereas the actual, albeit derivative, design has spirit to a higher degree, this fan art, like most fan art, doesn't show much intensity or raw force. They appear generic, fun, and tamed—perhaps, out-of-character. . .

However, it's clear that it's way better than any fan art I could ever try to do. ^___^
All in all, it's very, very nice!
:bravo:
⚆_⚆

Wow amazing. Ryoko really does remind me of NGNL Jibril in that picture.