[AiTM] (Month 2) Weeks 5-8 Episode Talk

Started by جبريل 無道, November 04, 2014, 11:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WarOmnimon on November 13, 2014, 09:24:53 AM
You know things are going down when a small percentage of people in a fanbase say that something will not end well, and then everyone realizes that what that small percentage predicted was indeed happening.  In this case, I was in the small percentage, and other people gave it a chance (Which I applaud them for doing so - they were keeping their heads up high in case Ai Tenchi turned out to be good), but when the truth was revealed (In this case Ai Tenchi turning out to be absolute garbage) - BOOM HEADSHOT!  Anniversary season my rear end - at this point I hope AIC loses a lot of money from this piece of waste (Even bankrupt would be good at this point!) and that Kajishima jumps ship.

Hey that not because I don't absolutely hate it that it mean I was to gives a chance. I had not expectation whatsoever for it series. The only thing I really wished was they don't ruin Aeka and Sasami and so far they don't make them punched Tenchi so that okay. Maybe I am not as angry as others because I just don't really care.

Quote from: Gaston on November 13, 2014, 03:50:35 PMHey that not because I don't absolutely hate it that it mean I was to gives a chance. I had not expectation whatsoever for it series. The only thing I really wished was they don't ruin Aeka and Sasami and so far they don't make them punched Tenchi so that okay. Maybe I am not as angry as others because I just don't really care.
I agree with you there - I wasn't hating on you (Or anyone else) for your opinion.  Perhaps I worded that a bit wrong and I apologize for it.  Overall there's no hard feelings to anyone, so we're still good.  :)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 11, 2014, 11:26:30 PM
Rubbing butts together?

No space docking involved. -10/10 worst show ever  :yaman:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

I had expect  the series to focus on the Feudal Period timeline in one of the episodes.   The show is lost in the present.  The link between the Feudal Period and Present timelines is important.  I can assumed that the Feudal Period timeline is the most serious of the two timelines.

:shygirl: :Sas1:

November 17, 2014, 03:40:43 PM #34 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:03:33 PM by جبريل 無道
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Ep31 uploaded.  Mirrors OAVep3 a tiny bit plus yuri fan service.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Why Tenchi just didn't yell 'I am cleaning don't go in the bath!' when he hear the girls coming? No wait I forget in a normal anime harem logic doesn't exist.

Momo is a lot like Noike from Ryo-Ohki and Sayuka from Tenchi in Tokyo.  She is the Perfect Rival.  She has a crush on Tenchi.   The girls were not aware of Tenchi was cleaning up the bath.  Still, the scene reminds me of Love Hina and To Love-ru.

:autism: :popcorn:

32 up.

33 up.

Well, after nearly 3 weeks of nonsense and fanservice, we are back to having some semblance of a plot and in feudal japan again.  The traditional Tenchi girls were not to be seen, unfortunately.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on November 19, 2014, 05:15:41 PM
The traditional Tenchi girls were not to be seen, unfortunately.
I find the relative lack of Mihoshi disturbing.  :neg:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

November 20, 2014, 05:08:38 PM #43 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:39:17 PM by جبريل 無道
34 up.

Tsundere Beni.  Plus a small flashback of that red robot Tenchi defeated in week 3.  Yes, the action climax so far happened in week 3.

I'd have to watch again, but imo this series is not going to assemble into anything interesting.  It's meant for bite sized chunks and unappetizing even as that.

Quote from: Harls on November 19, 2014, 07:37:34 PM
I find the relative lack of Mihoshi disturbing.  :neg:

She joined Kiyone.

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."