[AiTM] (Month 2) Weeks 5-8 Episode Talk

Started by جبريل 無道, November 04, 2014, 11:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 24, 2014, 10:45:49 AM #45 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 05:46:42 AM by جبريل 無道
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Monday ep up.  The Tenchi girls (being the subset of Ayeka, Sasami, Ryoko... no Mihoshi, sorry Harls) are in this.

But I cannot honestly say I've ever been this bored watching brand new material with the actual Tenchi gang as this episode.

There is only 11 real eps left.  Thankfully.  Please, just let it end.

:crash:

In this episode, someone has used the power of the Lighthawk Wings.  Anyone who has the power is related to the Jurain Royal Family.  Tenchi could have used the power since Momo and he was threaten by Beni.  Tenchi seems not to be in the state to used the Lighthawk Wing power.  He can still the power unconsciously.  It is likely that Momo had used the Lighthawk Wing to protect Beni, Tenchi ad herself before the three fell off the roof.

:lurk: :vrage:

If the producers want to follow the pattern of the OVA and Universe series,  they will need to start to become more serious during the final episodes.   The Feudal Period timeline connection remains unresolved.  There is a sign of someone using the power of the Lighthawk Wings in episode 34.

:popcorn:

November 25, 2014, 11:00:45 AM #49 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:07:17 AM by جبريل 無道
Tuesday's show up.

Today the show actually seemed to have a plot beyond fanservice or general stupidity.  Ayeka, Sasami, Washu, and Ryoko are all there, and it seems to come right before episode 1.

Ordinarily I'm not a fan of out of sequence shows, the film Memento did it best but not everything is Memento's caliber.  Instead, it becomes a device to prop up a shitty plot.

This episode is one of the show's better ones, if for nothing else but having the cast everyone cares about.  Hopefully the show can build up some momementum and keep this up, instead of faltering again into stupid stuff with the limited time it has left.

EDIT:  I have a feeling they are going to explain away Mihoshi's non-screentime through some plot contrivance so they only have to pay her actress for a few lines they recorded in a day ahead of time or some such, seeing how she was only seen in the cave and then in the past.

Finally the series is starting to make some sense.  Tenchi is finally out of the Feudal Japan timeline. It seems that Tenchi, Ryoko, Ayeka, and Sasami  have been sent to the future by Washu.  The future timeline helps to explain the existence of the tablets.  The year is 2025.  This means that the events of AI: TENCHI MUYO are very close to the timeline for a possible TENCHI MUYO series which I like to call TM: THE NEXT GENERATION.

:Hap: :Hap: :shyboy: :lmao:

Mihoshi reappears.  It feels like the plot is moving forward again although not much seems to be happening this specific episode.

Quote from: takahata on November 25, 2014, 03:47:39 PM
Finally the series is starting to make some sense.  Tenchi is finally out of the Feudal Japan timeline. It seems that Tenchi, Ryoko, Ayeka, and Sasami  have been sent to the future by Washu.  The future timeline helps to explain the existence of the tablets.  The year is 2025.  This means that the events of AI: TENCHI MUYO are very close to the timeline for a possible TENCHI MUYO series which I like to call TM: THE NEXT GENERATION.

I have the translated version of the episode.  While the series is based in the future, the year is not 2025.  The year is more likely 2014.   2025 is referred to a number.  Mishoshi has finally makes a full appearance in the series. Now, I am wondering if she is working for Washu, the GP or both.

Thursday up.

An okay week that had plot for once.  Let's see if the show can keep it up the final month.

Well, this is the first time that I found this show okay. Like Jibril says, I hope that it can keep it up.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki