[AiTM] AIC Leaving a Lot of Fake Positive Reviews for AiTM BR on Amazon

Started by جبريل 無道, December 27, 2014, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They must really be worried about pre-sales.  Between December 11 and December 16, 7 reviews were left for Blu-Ray Disc 1 (of 3).  This is a product that won't come out until January 21, 2015.  No reviews before or since.  6 out of the 7 reviewers have also rated the soon to be released Girlfriend Beta (TV) (anime adaption of game), and are relatively new, generally don't have other reviews.  I say "or someone" because that other anime has nothing to do with AIC AFAIK, but these reviews are generally for hire anyway.  Very sloppy.

None of the other AiTM BR or DVD discs have any reviews yet.

Amazon Link.

6 different reviewers history:

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

If AIC does indeed have to do with this, then they just exposed themselves as frauds even further than they are already known to be and are getting desperate... and that's all I'm going to say about that.  Whatever the case may be, I've already sent my five hitmen after them so it's probably too late by now... ;)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)