Comiket 82 is this friday (8/10/2012)

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 09, 2012, 01:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari - MILF EDITION

August 10, 2012, 09:21:47 AM #2 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:25:39 AM by shades of blue
Yeah, get Ganondorf off the cover. We want more MILF!

And now we wait. God I hope he tells us SOMETHING.

Well, shades knows the routine. If he can get me some material, I can use my special begging and asskising persuasion skills to get someone to give us a summary on what's being said, especially the prologue and afterword.

Here's part of it -> :

QuoteWe want more MILF!

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

August 14, 2012, 02:19:45 PM #6 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 04:45:07 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: Harls on August 14, 2012, 01:23:03 PM
Here's part of it -> :

Ain't that a bitch! Just a little bit more to the right, and the text of that afterword wouldn't be cutoff....F$%K

Looking at prices of doujins at Yahoo auctions, I'm GLAD I have absolutely no want for ANY of those.

But there is one guy on Yahoo auction trying to charge 2500 Yen per Tenchi poster :o  Last month, bought 3 of what he had in the states for $13 including shipping.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

25$? That seems... Cheap enough...
Well, no. that's pretty standard if you've been to conventions.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Yea, its the craziest shit. You can get entire manga volumes for like 10 bucks. Hell, the GXP novels can  only run you about 9 dollars a pop if you look in the right places. Those doujinshi on the other hand are gonna run you at least 20 dollars a book.

They basically take like how much they paid for printing the poster, and times it by like 10.
It costs roughly 1-2$ to print out something like that.

Manga and doujins are alot cheaper to print than posters though, which is why the big gap difference. (I think)

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 14, 2012, 02:19:45 PM
Ain't that a bitch! Just a little bit more to the right, and the text of that afterword wouldn't be cutoff....F$%K
SHIT....SHIT...SHIT

I knew this was gonna happen...

Quote from: One of TR's online friendsIm so sorry haven't seen this XD if u could find something bigger it would be best but I can say this: First after a weird hoho laugh theres something about a Wife (Neizai is a name perhaps?) next something about someone who doesn't want to go somewhere I'm sorry kanyis that little and missing parts is difficult, then something about anyone doing something a while ago, ok so I'm not making any sense but then something about living somewhere hahaha then something about various seats and evil huhu laugh.

So I wont be of any help since theres no meaning to what I just wrote, is she single and hating it? or recently separated? Because that would make a lot of sense but oh well hope you cant put something togheter out of that mess.

Well, that's all we got. Lets work with it.....I guess.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 23, 2012, 09:42:51 PM
In a couple more weeks I should have my copy in hand.  ;)
And XXXX should secure me a copy of 12.12 at the next Comiket. ;D

Nioce!!!

Quote from: shades of blue on August 23, 2012, 09:42:51 PM
In a couple more weeks I should have my copy in hand.  ;)
And XXXX should secure me a copy of 12.12 at the next Comiket. ;D

Good job!  :D