(CSP6) Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki '4' - Doujin

Started by جبريل 無道, April 09, 2015, 05:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://mega.co.nz/#!pNh3jYhB!YCEAFjgTZbRgDjLu4ZAV0utVHGnQDsel6N6AzG_n6zk

Comiket Special 6 - Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki '4′ available.

Considering that Kajishima released 2 novels so far this year, has been taking commission from DMM (TM dating game) and the like, that most of both doujins are recycled art.

Here it's showing the progression from OAV1, 2, and 3.  And then 3 pages showing up may be up for 4.  Mihoshi is with a net, possibly trying to catch Ryo-ohki?  Tokimi is still in the household, and now both of Ayeka and Sasami's grandmothers are at the bottom - Seto, mother of Misaki, and Amame, mother of Azusa.  On the last page is Tenchi's new step-mother, Rea, staring down a long line of powerful women.

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 09, 2015, 05:14:06 PM

Man, episode 1 was so stupid when looking back in hindsight. All that time being wasted on chasing Tenchi around when she would have gotten all 3 gems and complete loyalty to him if she would have just appeared in his bed and taking his virginity first instead of blasting his school up to hell. Definitely doesn't feel Kajishima-esque at all.

Poor Reia in the last image. That's like she just understand and what family she is know.

April 09, 2015, 07:14:33 PM #3 Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 07:27:44 PM by takahata
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 09, 2015, 05:14:06 PM

These three pages can be part of a possible OVA 4 episode.  I am a little puzzle over what is going on in each of the three pages.  I want OVA 4 to be a sequel to the first three TENCHI MUYO OVA series.  A sequel can allow more episodes in helping the plot.

Still thanks for giving us these images from the doujin.  The doujin may not give me a full ideal of what OVA 4 will likely to be. As part of the OVA 4 series, Tenchi will have to focus on learning to control and to managed his emerging Kami powers.

:shygirl: :huhm:

Thank you for the scans. So, does the doujinshi confirm an OVA 4 or not?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Translated the bit above the afterword. My moon is not that great so take this as you will.
"Now that Noike came to the Masaki residence, Sasami's housework responsibilities have sharply decreased. Anyway Sasami can handle it of course, because she's an "adult" now. Up to now each person has done their part pitching in to make good things happen.  For example the menu has expanded. Number of articles increased, faster preparation and cooking times as well as more elaborate meals. Cleaning and laundry are done to perfection, Aeka is concentrating on sewing, Ryoko is only rolling around, Mihoshi is meddling in affairs that are not her business and causing trouble, Washu is immersed in her research, Tenchi has been having an easier time with the farm work and Ryo-Ouki has more time to play with everyone. Though everyone was afraid Noike would be a problem and threaten their ranking, before they knew it, they began to accept her. In conclusion I will say that Noike is superior and Seto's preparations were successful."

Quote from: Lum Invader on April 10, 2015, 04:43:49 AM
Translated the bit above the afterword.

There's an afterword?  :shepicide:

QuoteIn conclusion I will say that Noike is superior and Seto's preparations were successful."

Of course we knew that already.  :smug:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

I should mention the last part is not a troll we triple checked it (I wouldn't look to much in to it ether).

In conclusion I will say that Noike is superior and Seto's preparations were successful."

COMING SOON---?

That question mark is my arch-nemesis.

Though everyone was afraid Noike would be a problem and threaten their ranking, before they knew it, they began to accept her. In conclusion I will say that Noike is superior and Seto's preparations were successful."

Amazing what can happen when people get up and help with Chores. My hat's off to you Noike.  :bravo:
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.