New Masaki Kajishima Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki & GXP Portrait Pics for DMM

Started by جبريل 無道, April 15, 2015, 02:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here are the biggest versions of the MK pics as I can find them (for some reason smaller than previous releases on the announcements):

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Thank you for the Amane and Ryoko pictures. Not so much for the one of crossdressing Tenchi...
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 28, 2015, 05:37:33 PM
Anyone notice the two serpents on Ryoko's chest?

Yeah, sure. Those are "serpents."  :autism:

These cards are amazing either way.
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Washu literally means Eagle Feathers. There is a lot of mythology and imagery going way back on eagles and snakes fighting, locked in moral combat. The Mexican flag is just one example.

Washu's friend Naja is the snake. Her name is literally a type, also known as cobras.  Those are exactly the same type of snakes Mihoshi fought in episode 6 before releasing Washu from the ice crystal.

Kagato was a clone of Naja made by a mourning Washu who missed her friend. I suspect he treated like a son by Washu. Ryoko probably was his sister in a fashion, and perhaps a test tube mix of Washu and Naja DNA, and the Masu was used to bind it. I suspect the serpents on Ryoko's dress may be seen as a tacit nod to Ryoko's Naja heritage?

I know Tenchi. That ain't Tenchi. Tenchi wouldn't make a good crossdresser, unlike Seina's middle son who makes a bomb-ass Cinderella.

LOOOOOVE THESE KAJISHIMA IMAGES!

Spot on, Jibs.

But keep in mind that however Washu acted she caused Kagato to be incredibly sexist against women in general(still polite, in his own fucked-up way) and specifically, disdainful of mothers and motherhood. Maybe he saw through her tough-guy bullshit and was disgusted by how trauma at the loss of her children had "weakened" her, or something shitty and villainous like that.

Quote from: shades of blue on April 28, 2015, 06:27:18 PM

I usually don't talk.. So, might as well contribute in the only way I can.
The character in the top right indicates what kind of cards these are.
For simplicity's sake, color coding.
Green Kanji: Defensive type
Yellow Kanji: Support type
Red Kanji: Offensive type

So.. A quick look turns out to be...
Defensive type: OVA Tsunami/Teen Sasami, OVA Ryo-Ohki, OVA Mihoshi, Mihoshi-in-disguise, TiT Aeka, TU Ryoko, Utsutsumi
Support type: Amane, OVA & GP Washu, Neeju, prisoner-Seiryo, TiT Ryoko, Mitoto
Offensive type: OVA & AI Ryoko, Crossdressing Tenchi
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 29, 2015, 11:51:01 AM

Washu literally means Eagle Feathers. There is a lot of mythology and imagery going way back on eagles and snakes fighting, locked in moral combat. The Mexican flag is just one example.

Washu's friend Naja is the snake. Her name is literally a type, also known as cobras.  Those are exactly the same type of snakes Mihoshi fought in episode 6 before releasing Washu from the ice crystal.

Kagato was a clone of Naja made by a mourning Washu who missed her friend. I suspect he treated like a son by Washu. Ryoko probably was his sister in a fashion, and perhaps a test tube mix of Washu and Naja DNA, and the Masu was used to bind it. I suspect the serpents on Ryoko's dress may be seen as a tacit nod to Ryoko's Naja heritage?

Yeah, I suspect that is the case as well.

I wish that the three Shin Tenchi Muyo novels would get an anime adaptation. Then we'd get to see Naja in anime form.

Yup, more new MK drawn cards, adult Ryo-ohki and younger Minami Kuramitsu:

http://www.4gamer.net/games/286/G028674/20150512084/

Kinda not surprising Tenchi and Ryo-ohki start getting intimate. If you get the whole cabbit thing out your head for a bit, just look at her. She's a decent looking alien chick.

The Ryoko image looks very nice. Thanks. :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki