WTS PS Vita First-generation with accessories + games

Started by 3DStorm, June 14, 2015, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a first generation (PCH-1000 series) Play Station Vita in excellent condition for sale.

Comes with the following
Dock
Soft Case
Hard Case
Charger
4GB Memory Card
Charger
6 Games: Metal Gear Solid HD, Touch My Katamari, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Dynasty Warriors Next, and Dungeon Hunter Alliance.

Also included is Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. This game is no longer available for purchase on the PSN Store. Theres only a finite amount of these copy's left.

Also has a screen protector already applied to the screen.

This device has already been deactivated on my play station account, formatted back to factory defaults and fully charged.

Asking $150.00 for everything. Will mention that I'm a personal friend of DR.Soviet

Quote from: 3DStorm on June 14, 2015, 09:26:32 PM
I have a first generation (PCH-1000 series) Play Station Vita in excellent condition for sale.

In that case you should probably point out that it has the superior OLED display and not an LED display, like all newer units being sold at retail.

I'd be interested in it myself, but side from TxK, there's no exclusives that really interest me. TxK being an "exclusive", due to the scumbag lawyers at "Atari" are doing everything they can to stop ports of TxK from being released, and even trying to get TxK pulled from PSN. Makes me wonder what'll happen when Mighty No. 9 is released, because if Atari can sue for the creator of Tempest making a game "too similar to Tempest", so can Capcom sue the creator of Mega Man for doing the same. Just thinking about it furthers my disdain, for a hobby I once enjoyed and grew up with...

Argh...  I'd like to go for it, but I am REALLY strapped for cash right now.

If you still haven't had any nibbles in a month or so, we'll see.