(C88) Tenchi Muyo -If- IIIb

Started by جبريل 無道, September 15, 2015, 02:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

September 15, 2015, 06:00:26 PM #1 Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:45:23 PM by Harls
So Noike has two girls, then? I see it now.  :duke:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Whoa, we're moving to grandkids already? :staredog:

Oh fuck yeah. :emot-smugdog:

Already a fan of that rapey Noike daughter. :heysexy:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Haha, oh man what the hell. Wow. Just wow.

Yeah, Noike's daughter is messed up. Love it. It's terrible but I love it. Everything worked out so it's okay, right? Imagine if this ever gets made into an anime?

How did he not wake up?! Did she drug him? If that why she's checking her watch? "Well it shoulda kicked in by now, better get to it." ????

Damn, Noike JR and Ryoko B jr ain't messing around, getting to those babies asap

She RAPED him! :rape: :rape: :rape:

You just know these bubbles read something like "while he was asleep, I crawled into his tent and rode him like a stallion". :rape: :rape: :rape:

And in the final panel Mihoshi II is pregnant. Balta II got the super sperm.

This is amazing  :duke:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Haha Basically she says, "He was sleep, he pitched a tent, and i climbed on top"
I like this one the most.

The tent make me think of an erection.  :staredog: Nice to see some kids are better than the average clueless male protagonist of harem series.

Thank you very much for the scans Jibril.

So, are there any news about a possible new OVA series within this doujinshi? Mister Kajishima said that we would get news soon I think.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

BWAHAHAHAHA!  :heysexy: :heysexy:

Lil' Noike went and got it!
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Have a daughter who turns out to be a rapist brehs

IF Ryoko Balta's son raped her instead of the other way around would there be outrage?  :chord:

If Noike's daughter raped Ryoko B's son, then why the son and Ryoko B apologizes to Tenchi?