Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Haaaai
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

In the storyline, Ian and Skuld have grown close, and moreso because he introduced her to Ben & Jerry's, and the sundae they have called the Vermonster.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

The Vermonster? 0_o Sounds daunting.

lots of ice cream in one sunday.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Ok, ok.
I am here. I AM here. *self-pep talk occurring*
What's the summary of what's going on currently? Doesn't need to be too far back.

So, Ian has been finally given a proper welcome party, a beach scene created by Skuld and a proper clambake, Urd has just given Ian his egg and is now trying to get close to Ian as the other two sisters have, the temple is now neutral ground where demons and gods can meet without fear of retribution, that coming when one side decides to break that, and we discovered a way Urd can say Hild is her mother without sacrificing her position as a norn.  I'm looking to take this further as I seek to develop Ian's own magic specialty.

Z is also trying to get closer and build his relationship with Urd.  He's revealed that he had a Devil Familiar and is helping with the cooking at the cookout.  Also, Lind is there, and Z is scared of her due to seeing her files from the Angel Eater battle.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Hey, Z, been on DC lately.  THey've completely revamped the stats and how you gain powers.  It's radically different.  I'm going through my characters and re-tuning them.

it's my day off, so I'll give it a look

Refresh my memory on this story arc you wish to do.

basically, Surtr awakens and attempts to set ragnarok into motion, forcing Hild and Tyr to combine forces to fight off the fire demon's forces to prevent the end of days.  This would bring Urd closer with her mom's side of the family as the two forces fight together.  This could also bring about peace negotiations between heaven and hell.

Sounds cool.  And this could give Ian his first test, help his angel egg to develop, and he could be an interesting pawn that both sides could try to use.  Think about it: Hild would want to stop Ragnarok before it was time, but she would also try to gain anything out of it she could.

Sounds like a plan.