GXP 17 set to be released on May 19th

Started by Ryo-Okay, March 20, 2018, 08:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2017/07/notes-from-gxp-15.html

reminder this exists and we need to a quire 16 and 17 so i can do a preliminary fact stripping like this again... but well... its going to be a looooooong few months before i get through GXP 15... 
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I will wait until 16 & 17 are available in ebook format. I didn't acquire them yet because I didn't want to put pressure on Fap given how much he has already done.

Quote from: Ricin on June 20, 2018, 08:54:58 PM
I will wait until 16 & 17 are available in ebook format. I didn't acquire them yet because I didn't want to put pressure on Fap given how much he has already done.

lol i know thank you. from what i've heard we didn't miss much in gxp 16 but 17 seems big I'd like to be able to at least rip the story highlights for everyone in case i never get the chance. after this next chapter of  gxp15 which will come out this week and after 9 ill revise my grammer and spelling on what i've done so far and do the last episode of paradise war. and then i'll be taking a break and then ill probably go back to work again at it haha. i enjoy this it's really paid off I just wrote the start to short story and it went very well which is also part of why i took this up, to learn good narrative structure better. i like it much more now that I don't strive for total accuracy kaji has alot of pointless lines and when i can just delete them without any second thought it goes way smoother. I'm just kind of taking things slow these days and this really serves as my downtime
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I need to read your GXP stuff sometime. That's the area of the lore that I'm weak on.

I have hidden some of the summeries of the later volumes since im going back and working on them if you want access to them let me know
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on July 01, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
Volume 17 sold 12,486 copies in 5 days.

Without knowing how other light novels sell, I presume that's good?

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on July 02, 2018, 10:19:33 PM
It was the third best selling light novel in the week of June 18-24.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on July 03, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

That sounds positive.

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on July 05, 2018, 05:43:54 PM
Quote from: Ryo-Okay on July 03, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

That sounds positive.

and yet most of the reviews I've read on amazon aren't impressed, "this is barely tenchi muyo at this point" is a common thread I see, and honestly... I kind of agree, Not that' it's bad... but he is over expanding and he needs to WRAP IT UP. and there has been a
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajor shift in how it's written... its very... over written.... and well... I get that seina is finally taking the reigns over his own destiny and being more independent, but basicly the chapters i translated are like the tone of the entire book, except i cut out half the bullshit talking... yeah... read it... that's the abridged version.............................. just talk talk talk talk talk.

i  NEED sOME GOD DAMN PIRATE BATTLES ALREADY
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here