Questions about True Tenchi Muyo Vol 2

Started by Dagor Dagorath, November 18, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So everything seems pretty straightforward, hand has answered several questions I've had except for two things.
First, Yosho was sent to the Academy partly to avoid scandal because of his relationship with Misaki. This makes sense, sort of. Every morning, she'd creep into this young man's room and leave tired and satisfied looking.
But every where I look, it's made out like he was actually slipping her the sausage. Is there some subtext that didn't translate well, or am I just completely failing to read in between the lines?

Secondly is the issue of Airi's marriage. Who are the Lufians that Seto mentioned? That one line is the only time they've come up so far, and the name is dropped like it's supposed to explain everything. Also did she get married to the high priest despite the Jurian Royal Bastard child she was carrying?

November 18, 2018, 05:32:12 PM #1 Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:26:30 AM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Dagor Dagorath on November 18, 2018, 02:41:59 AM
So everything seems pretty straightforward, hand has answered several questions I've had except for two things.
First, Yosho was sent to the Academy partly to avoid scandal because of his relationship with Misaki. This makes sense, sort of. Every morning, she'd creep into this young man's room and leave tired and satisfied looking.
But every where I look, it's made out like he was actually slipping her the sausage. Is there some subtext that didn't translate well, or am I just completely failing to read in between the lines?

Secondly is the issue of Airi's marriage. Who are the Lufians that Seto mentioned? That one line is the only time they've come up so far, and the name is dropped like it's supposed to explain everything. Also did she get married to the high priest despite the Jurian Royal Bastard child she was carrying?

they werent fucking he just had mourning wood. seto sent him cause she knew the relationship was inapropriate and didnt want it going any further.

the lufians are just the cousin family to the magmas. she was getting married to kasen who was her cousin who infiltrated the juraian royal family. no she didnt they found out she was pregnate and the entire society fell apart when widow used that fact to start a massive genocide that wiped out the religioun
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

So what happened to Shuzan guy, after all of the antagonizing things he did in the first two volume?
Did Seto finally get a chance to "bump" him off? Or is he still serving in the House of Amaki while continuous plotting for his ambition?

Quote from: blackwhite256 on November 25, 2018, 07:46:17 PM
So what happened to Shuzan guy, after all of the antagonizing things he did in the first two volume?
Did Seto finally get a chance to "bump" him off? Or is he still serving in the House of Amaki while continuous plotting for his ambition?

check gxp novel 11. hes fat and calmed down and happy and has resigned all delusions of power his kid however is a bit of a hardass but not totally a jerk ass also check out my translation of goodbye 21st century
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Ah thanks. Turned out that I have missed a lot of things as I was reading the incomplete version of the novel 10 and onward (have to update and re-read through all of them :sus:). Turned out he's working nicely with Seto and Funaho?

The Goodby 21st Century interestingly mentioned that he just "kind of", like losing all of his energy, quit after beaten up by Funaho. I believed that him being blackmailed by Seto into resigning is more accurate.

Quote from: blackwhite256 on November 27, 2018, 10:53:30 PM
Ah thanks. Turned out that I have missed a lot of things as I was reading the incomplete version of the novel 10 and onward (have to update and re-read through all of them :sus:). Turned out he's working nicely with Seto and Funaho?

The Goodby 21st Century interestingly mentioned that he just "kind of", like losing all of his energy, quit after beaten up by Funaho. I believed that him being blackmailed by Seto into resigning is more accurate.

i have to update alllllllllllllllllllllll that epub collection ive gotten way more stuff done now...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here