A way to "add" unlimited amount of girls to the harem while keeping it small

Started by جبريل 無道, December 01, 2013, 07:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
No cheating, just as Ryoko can split herself in two (courtesy Washu's genes) and Washu recombined Zero/Ryoko, it would be easily to visualize that Tenchi-kami would be able to temporarily combine two or more girls at one time to achieve a new hybrid result for a time, with the added benefit that the girls involved keep their memories intact of the merged consciousness once seperated and will help give them all an appreciation of each other while the merged love and loyalty will pretty much guarantee the result will love Tenchi.  And their Tenchi time doesn't get split any further.

So, for example, Mihoshi + Ayeka might look somewhat like this:

image hosting 20mb

NSFW (btw anyone know what show this is?  Is it a harem?  I just have an untitled video file from some short hentai clip):
http://s13.postimg.org/8ipmrh7hj/vlcsnap_2013_12_01_07h25m03s69.png

On top of that, the order they get merged will matter, because different halves combine in the result, so while adding Ayeka to Mihoshi looks like this, adding Mihoshi to Ayeka will come out with a different but recognizable result.

Tenchi now has 6-7 girls now depending how you count Tokimi (Ayeka, Sasami/Tsunami, Ryoko, Washu, Mihoshi, Noike, Tokimi) and several more in the future isn't unfathomable.  Considering that Tenchi could merge more girls than just 2, the combinations would be staggering.

http://www.mathsisfun.com/combinatorics/combinations-permutations-calculator.html

42 different mergers possible among 2 girls in a group of 7.  210 different merges among 3 girls in a group of 7.  Over 8,652 permutations in a group of 7 overall.

Let's say his group grows to 13 by the time of marriage, still small and manageable for a show:

156 different mergers possible among 2 girls in a group of 13.  1716 different mergers among 3 girls in a group of 13.  And trillions of permutations in a group of 13 overall.

Someone tell MK, we know he's a character designer at heart.  After OAV4 marriage, he can show off new ones each episode without having to introduce them, or keep them around.  Get his behind back to working on Tenchi.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Why the hell Tenchi would want hybrid of girls he loves ? That not like he has 15000 spouses.

Quote from: Gaston on December 01, 2013, 09:22:51 AM
Why the hell Tenchi would want hybrid of girls he loves ? That not like he has 15000 spouses.

This from a guy who wants to put Tenchi in a universe where he's the only guy and has trillions of "spouses"<.<  Sorry, those aren't spouses, they're just warm bodies for him to have sex with, as it's impossible to have any type of relationship, plus half of the charm of Tenchi Muyo is the girls relationship with each other, and that dynamic will be utterly destroyed once you start approaching/exceeding triple digits, due to (besides time constraints) a little thing known as Dunbar's Number:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number

As to why Tenchi would do this, he's a nice boy, so I don't think he'll do it just for fresh fodder for his bed.  Maybe it's the day of the carrot harvest, he just spent a dozen hours on the field, and half his wives want to be with him, but he only has the energy to be with one.  Enter this power, and he makes them happy in one shot.  Maybe two wives are fighting constantly and he wants them to get along or just punish them if they go too far.  Zap.  Maybe one gets sick, and Washu comes up with a cure but it's incompatible with Jurain physiology but not Seniwan.  Merge two, administer the cure, problem solved.  Maybe he promised 3 girls to shampoo their hair or Sasami and Mihoshi and Washu all come to him crying because they had scare dreams, but he broke his arm in an Ayeka and Ryoko tug of war and can only cuddle one.  Zap.

On the practical side, the person who made Sekirei, another harem show I liked, grew tired of it in much shorter time.  I don't want the same to happen to TM! ._.  MK is a character designer, he likes designing new characters.  Most of OAV3 was new characters.  He's always off making new casts of characters.  This is a way for him to indulge his tick while working on this old show for us fans.  Plus, I'm sure he had ideas along with mine, as in, "What if a daughter can have two mothers in the harem?" and trot the would-be results out in a much quicker way than the story line could on it's own.

Third, it's a fun idea to me.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 01, 2013, 01:33:24 PM
Quote from: Gaston on December 01, 2013, 09:22:51 AM

This from a guy who wants to put Tenchi in a universe where he's the only guy and has trillions of "spouses"<.< 

Oh wow I didn't know MK read my idea I told you just for fun and decide to make it canon, I feel proud.  :staredog:

Quote from: Gaston on December 01, 2013, 03:44:05 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 01, 2013, 01:33:24 PMThis from a guy who wants to put Tenchi in a universe where he's the only guy and has trillions of "spouses"<.< 

Oh wow I didn't know MK read my idea I told you just for fun and decide to make it canon, I feel proud.  :staredog:

None of this has any relation to what I said.  Queebs, get with the rest of North America and learn some English:
http://www.duolingo.com/

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 01, 2013, 04:58:45 PMKoutetsu no majo annerose Episode 1

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14543/Koutetsu_no_Majo_Annerose/reviews

Monsters?  Ick no >.<  But tanks anyways.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 02, 2013, 04:27:57 AM
Quote from: Gaston on December 01, 2013, 03:44:05 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 01, 2013, 01:33:24 PMThis from a guy who wants to put Tenchi in a universe where he's the only guy and has trillions of "spouses"<.< 

None of this has any relation to what I said.  Queebs, get with the rest of North America and learn some English:
http://www.duolingo.com/

So Tenchi still has a few spouses and then that dumb wanting he create hybrid.

Quote from: Gaston on December 02, 2013, 04:39:26 AM
So Tenchi still has a few spouses and then that dumb wanting he create hybrid.

Tenchi Muyo is full of combinations to begin with: Ryoko/Zero, Ryo-ohki/Chibi, Noike/Kagata, Sasami/Tsunami.

:emot-commissar: