Adult Washu Looks Like Tenchi's Mom

Started by جبريل 無道, April 17, 2014, 12:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Shown here without her big hair in back:

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Washu is Great Great Grand Mother of Mihoshi .. and
in the old dojin book it's have many person that not show her self .. yet.. in the story.

are you sure Kuramitsu and Jurai not done cross marriage
under Seto and Mikami territory some where in GA and they HIDE it
(I think it's not over -300 year before ova1)

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

^ That's Okuda's work.

It's Kajishima's artstyle fault that alllooksame. ;)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on April 19, 2014, 01:13:07 AM
^ That's Okuda's work.

It's Kajishima's artstyle fault that alllooksame. ;)

I'd blame it on the conceptual artwork being created at Artmic, under Sonoda's tutelage, where everyone had the same face and freakish 80s hairdos. I wouldn't really consider it Kajishima's style, more like it was the style he had to adopt because he had yet to establish a credible name for himself. Not that certain parts of the fanbase want to accept that truth, mind you. To them his false style is his style and everything else since is an insult to their vision of the product.

Quote from: shades of blue on April 19, 2014, 08:46:49 AM
I wouldn't really consider it Kajishima's style, more like it was the style he had to adopt because he had yet to establish a credible name for himself.
If true, I'd think he'd have broken out of it by now.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on April 19, 2014, 11:22:50 AM
Quote from: shades of blue on April 19, 2014, 08:46:49 AM
I wouldn't really consider it Kajishima's style, more like it was the style he had to adopt because he had yet to establish a credible name for himself.
If true, I'd think he'd have broken out of it by now.

But he did; it's called OVA3.

Rrriight.

I actually thought it was qoot, like after Ryoko ruined Tenchi's dress, how Washu could fix it, dye her hair, make the big part disappear in subspace, change her eye color, and have present it to him wearing it and them bonding XD

:shygirl:

I don't think Washu looks anything close to Kiyone most of the time, just at that angle right there.

Kiyone's hairline edge spikes are a lot more subtle than Washu...Washu got some Dragonball Z shit going on.