Ai Tenchi OVA

Started by Dr.Soviet, May 28, 2015, 06:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One of my chief issues with Ai Tenchi was the length of each episode, let's see how it does as an OVA.

Wait I thought the show failed to make money. How the hell this is getting an OVA?

Quote from: Gaston on May 28, 2015, 08:10:19 PM
Wait I thought the show failed to make money. How the hell this is getting an OVA?

Was already produced prior funny enough, Also it wasn't a complete failure it still managed to produce some sort of profit just not anywhere near the level it was projected at.

So is the OVA a COMPLETE 6 minutes this time?  :emot-smugdog:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Oh no. I sincerely hope that this doesn't replace the plans for a real Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OVA series that Mister Kajishima hinted at.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on May 29, 2015, 02:17:22 AM
Oh no. I sincerely hope that this doesn't replace the plans for a real Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OVA series that Mister Kajishima hinted at.

No this is separate.

Okay. Good to hear.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I don't think we're talking a new series here.

From the picture and the tweet it is from, I reading  "Talk Muyo! ???" and ATX is Tokyo TV's anime satellite channel.  I just think they're taking the 175 minutes of Ai and making it into nine ~20 minute episodes.

My japanese is imperfect, but that's what I'm guessing.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Meh. Hopefully it will be good for a laugh or ties up anything else from the show.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on May 29, 2015, 08:24:24 AM
I don't think we're talking a new series here.

From the picture and the tweet it is from, I reading  "Talk Muyo! ???" and ATX is Tokyo TV's anime satellite channel.  I just think they're taking the 175 minutes of Ai and making it into nine ~20 minute episodes.

My japanese is imperfect, but that's what I'm guessing.

Instead of doing any of that, they should have spliced it down into a 60minute "movie". And fixed that shitty ending.

Yeah, that ending did kinda blow.  Say what you want about crowding the scene, Sasami could have used someone her age around the homestead.