GXP and paradise war translation updates/discussion

Started by Eff Efferson, May 07, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/gxp-15-chapter-7-abridged-version.html

GXP 15 continues to be a talkathon.... ugh...

almost to the Zinv / HIMC battle though
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Volumes 10-13 are still fragmented in its TLs fap, people will hardly read TL novels when previous Volumes/chapters remain unTLed, focus man

Please let fap do what he wants.  He is putting in tons of work for no compensation. We should be thankful for everything he has done so far.

Quote from: oreo on August 20, 2018, 01:16:51 PM
Volumes 10-13 are still fragmented in its TLs fap, people will hardly read TL novels when previous Volumes/chapters remain unTLed, focus man

gxp 15 + is a completly different monster then the rest of gxp. im half assedly  summerizing it so where up to snuff with whats going on  they will take me atleast another week to finish but honestly if iw as doing this full effort all day it would take me ... a day to finish this book in this way...

so just wait till i get done with it. i got to do this for the rest of 8 anywas
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I know, it's just that last week I picked up a WN about a certain spider character after reading the manga adaptation. took me almost a week to read it all the way up to the latest chapter (which is also TLed) it's why I suddenly appeared in this place to check out the progress.
But I will try to find things to busy myself while waiting for Fap to finish TLing the series, the LN about a certain skeleton character is taking too long to release for one, the same thing for Parallel Paradise as well, so i'll have to find new things that can actually catch my interest aside from playing vidya

Quote from: oreo on August 21, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
I know, it's just that last week I picked up a WN about a certain spider character after reading the manga adaptation. took me almost a week to read it all the way up to the latest chapter (which is also TLed) it's why I suddenly appeared in this place to check out the progress.
But I will try to find things to busy myself while waiting for Fap to finish TLing the series, the LN about a certain skeleton character is taking too long to release for one, the same thing for Parallel Paradise as well, so i'll have to find new things that can actually catch my interest aside from playing vidya
ive bern busy playing botw n mario myself lol
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

GXP 15 should be done by next week luckly...  im on the last two chapters and honestly the first chapter is not important  cause its all from sorens sisters perspective so it's last... then back to the last few of GXP 8 and ... i will try to keep 10 breif... its got a lot of my fave dialog though... luckly 11 is actually 3/8ths done already... so these last few novels should be a breeze
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/gxp-15-chapter-9-super-abridged.html

this is the big fight chapter

ZINV VS HIMC round 2... even if you don't keep up with the rest of the book this is the chapter to read.

the next few chapters are important too, even without all the action seina connects to some strange astral presence with the philosophers stone and it says something about the seed project... also he gets poisoned by goblins... so that's a thing
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I agree with Ricin. Fap is awesome for doing this for our community.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

HIMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on August 24, 2018, 08:39:06 PM
HIMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhm... so I'll have a the next chapter up today and at first it may seem to be going no where but holy crap i think were about to get into something kajishima has needed to explain for a long time and you just need to get to where the (*****************************) parts turn into words.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/gxp-15-chapter-10-super-abridged.html

actually I lied its the next chapter where the <*******> shit turns into an astral connected voice.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here