Ideals for OVA 4

Started by takahata, August 09, 2012, 06:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Auir on August 14, 2012, 07:20:27 PM
What's with the last one? 0.o Airain Sect? Is that something I missed? I haven't heard of it before. >.<
Talking about Airi's native people. They have beef with Jurai cause they know they are in connection with Tsunami since they also know about the 3 goddesses. But they think Jurai is basically hogging Tsunami for themselves. And since Tsunami is also now Sasami, kidnapping Sasami WOULD be taking Tsunami away from Jurai, and at the same time it wouldn't.

Tsunami is multiple beings at once. Sasami is just one of them, just the avatar for Tsunami's main presence. Like how Washu the scientist is the main avatar for Goddesses washu.

The Airains didn't know that Tsunami and Jurai had sort of a special contract.  Tenchi Ryu is right about Tsunami being multilpe beings.  Tsunami did fused with Sasami after she had fallen.  Tsunami had fused with the young Sasami to save her life.

Oh... Airi, okay. I get it now. ^^
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

I would also like an explanation for what happened to Mihoshi. 

I mean, we can make a pretty good guess, given that her body really looked like it had unravelled from entering one of Tokimi's higher-dimensional anomaly pockets, which probably is the reason why she is an unconsciously causality-bending singularity, but nevertheless.

I would also like to see more of of the Seina crew's adventures in the Remza Union; an explanation for how Kei in Agga Ruter fits together with Zero/Ryoko; the timeline for that, the regular Tenchi crew touring the multiverse, including Dual and Geminar; Washuu and Ryoko reconnecting with their Seniwan family, including Mihoshi and Mitoto hijinks, and Ryoko's half-brother; more exploration of Jurai and the Galaxy Academy; what the Masaki household has been up to for the 15 years before Seikishi Monogatari; etc, etc, etc. 

There is so much to choose from, as Mister Kajishima built such an wonderful world, that could have been far more explored by lots of media, to the One Piece level even.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

August 15, 2012, 12:23:32 PM #34 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:25:49 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: antvasima on August 15, 2012, 04:09:15 AM
I mean, we can make a pretty good guess, given that her body really looked like it had unravelled from entering one of Tokimi's higher-dimensional anomaly pockets, which probably is the reason why she is an unconsciously causality-bending singularity, but nevertheless.
You have to take that vision with a grain of salt. While its certain that something terrible probably happened to Mihoshi, which is what seems to make Misao act the way he does in the first place, we also know that he was VASTLY exaggerating his views on things, especially if it involved his sister. For all we know, that vision of her all locked up and unconscious could have been his view on her failed relationship with that guy from the past....Misao even mentions how he won't let something like that "happen again". Remember the context of this is being used with Mihoshi in a relationship with someone, in this case being Tenchi.

I don't see any reason for him recalling her as comatose and with her body unwound in a serpentine fashion.

(Mentally, traumatically, and possibly random extremely unlikely causality-bending, I seem to have a lot in common with Mihoshi.  She's much more upbeat than I am though.)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on August 15, 2012, 03:24:50 PM
I don't see any reason for him recalling her as comatose and with her body unwound in a serpentine fashion.
He pictured Mihoshi simply living with Tenchi as her being his love slave while being a heavily buffed up demon looking entity while taking ALL of Mihoshi's common sense and free will.

That's every reason in the world for him to recall crazy stuff. He was ready to rip someone's head off from simply seeing Mihoshi touching Tenchi's hand. And going by the assumption that the radio dramas are canon (Which they should be since Kajishima was directly in control of OVA 3), hearing a simple misunderstanding from Mihoshi caused him and his grandfather to freak out.