NBA thread (Yes, visit this thread even if you don't watch Bball 4 the gifs)

Started by Tenchi Ryu, October 30, 2012, 01:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
New Orleans Hornets officially change their name and Logo...Now the New Orleans Pelicans

Before

After

Luol Deng and Joakim Noah announced as All stars!!!!!

Even without Rose, they've been holding the fort and the Bulls are still winning... :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Richard Hamilton on Derrick Rose's ACL recovery process:

"Derrick, he's a freak of nature," Hamilton said. "I'm serious, man. I seen him dunk one ball the other day, and I said, 'Man, you've got to be kidding.' He just went up, went up off the vertical, threw it in. And he's all humble, like, 'Ah, ha, ha.' But he's getting better every day."

Boozer taking Biyombo's poor soul....

http://www.youtube.com/v/MJ3SsA1s1Hw
:worship: :worship:

Quote from: Obsessed Kobe fanIt's ok, one day when you are old, frail and broken, your grandchildren will ask "What did you do gramps when Godbe descended on our planet, cured cancer, abolished unfair laws and brought an end to world hunger?". And you won't be able to speak or comprehend their questions, for your soul will be shrouded in darkness for ever doubting Godbe. The light of our lord touches only those worthy of his greatness, your stubborn mistrust will doom you. Godbe forgives, but he does not support the heretics. You will be left defenseless against the forces of LeCifer James, the dark lord of the underworld.

:lmao: :lmao:
I love this sport

Got some more Gifs...
Blake Griffin apparently going to Karate class

Kobe Bryant getting just desserts

Smith gonna need some leg surgery

Ugh....No, this should not be the new revolution...

NBA + Sleeves = HELL NAW

Somebody get Brandon Knight a new pair of knees, legs and ankles, STAT!!!

:neg: :neg: :worship: :worship:

:neg: :neg: :neg:
Bosh looking very suspect