ayeka.net seems to be down

Started by will1384, November 12, 2012, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ayeka.net seems to be down, at the top of the godaddy page it says

"NOTICE: This domain name expired on 10/16/2012 and is pending renewal or deletion."

I am sad to see it go  :(

Yup, but with the Admin being MIA a new site was kinda needed. If he had still been around I would not have bothered making this site

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 12, 2012, 08:54:14 PM
Yup, but with the Admin being MIA a new site was kinda needed. If he had still been around I would not have bothered making this site

Did anyone ever find out what happened ?

Quote from: will1384 on November 12, 2012, 09:56:14 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on November 12, 2012, 08:54:14 PM

Jibs thinks she has an idea...but apparently its kinda personal.

As far as ayeka.net , its the reason Adam put this site together in the first place since he found out it was gonna expire like back in August. By September everyone pretty much moved over here and it was just a wasteland filled with spambots.

Quote from: will1384 on November 12, 2012, 09:56:14 PM

I couldn't tell ya I didn't get back into the fandom till nov of 2011.

yea was sorry to see it happen.was ummm cough uploading some stuff to the ftp and next day could not connect.
though thru private request i could upload stuff for members here to my sasami server site

Quote from: rumiya on November 13, 2012, 01:02:51 AM
yea was sorry to see it happen.was ummm cough uploading some stuff to the ftp and next day could not connect.
though thru private request i could upload stuff for members here to my sasami server site

What sort of stuff!