The Tenchi multiverse

Started by takahata, July 12, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Tenchi Multiverse is the name of the known universes in the Tenchi franchise. The first of the universe in the Multiverse is where the Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki OVA 1-4 series is located.  The Ryo-Ohki universe can be known simply as Universe Prime.  The second known universe is where the planet Geminar is located  in.  The third and fourth Universe are very similar to Universe Prime.  The Third Universe is where the Hasegawa canon is located. Here is  a list of the known universes in the Tenchi Multiverse.

1-  Universe Prime.  Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki OVA 1-4 series, GXP, Dual

2-   Universe Two-     War on Geminar. The planet of Geminar is located in this universe.

3-   Universe Three.  The Daughter of Darkness movie and the Naoko Hasegawa novels.  The Hasegawa Canon

4-  Universe 4.  Honors the manga comics series

5-  Universe 5.  Tenchi: Universe, Movies 1 and 3

6-    Universe 6.  AI: TENCHI MUYO  AI's Washu is a lot like Universe's

7-   Universe 7. Tenchi in Tokyo

8-   Universe 8. Possible reboot

9-   Universe 9. Any fanfiction story.

Universe 8 and 9 can be considered known universes.  I don't if there is going to be another spinoff of the first Tenchi Muyo series. Still, a reboot is a good ideal.

:how: :whatif: :really: :howaboutno: :Sas1:

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

The other series are the Pretty Sammy series and Sasami! Mahou Shoujo Club. I was trying to focus only on the series which focus on Tenchi  as the main character.

10.  Universe 10- The Pretty Sammy Series

11- Universe 11- Sasami! Mahou Shoujo Club.

I wish this series wasn't so cluttered like this.

I also wish that AIC had not meddled so ridiculously much in Kajishima's original vision. We could have had lots of Tenchi OVA episodes instead of all the redundant crap.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I also wish the Pretty Sammy Series had an adult version of Pretty Sammy (and she won't look like Tsunami, wearing the Pretty Sammy costume). 

:emot-smugdog:
⚆_⚆

Quote from: antvasima on July 15, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
I also wish that AIC had not meddled so ridiculously much in Kajishima's original vision. We could have had lots of Tenchi OVA episodes instead of all the redundant crap.

Of the Multiverses, I mostly like the Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki OVA 1-4 series.  For the Naoko Hasegawa novels, they include Kiyone. In the movie The Daughter of Darkness, Kiyone was living at the Masaki Residence.  She seem to have her own room. More likely Kiyone is sharing a room with Mihsohi.  At first, the Naoko Hasegawa novels seem to be a spinoff of Tenchi Universe, but they are more like the Ryo-Ohki series.  Kiyone has feelings for Tenchi in the Hasegawa canon.   I wish that Noike was more like Kiyone than being a spy for Lady Seto and Z.