Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Oh...uh...well...you do what you have to...  '-_-"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Which is why I'm scared," said Kazi.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Then, try to get over it, because we're going to have to work together."

"Right," said Kazi nervously.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Father even considers having Ian go to heaven for a bit, just to keep him safe," she added.

"How skilled is he at fighting?"

"Now that amazed me a bit," she said, "He is expert in a form of fighting I thought had died since ancient of days.  It's called Abir."

"Really?" asked Urd in surprise.

"What's ibir?" asked Kazi, mispronouncing the name.

"Ah-bir," she said so he could catch it, "It is from ancient Hebrews.  A Jewish man in his hometown taught him when he was a kid to overcome bullies.  It deals with 12 katas, and the moves from them, based on the 12 animals that symbolize the twelve tribes of Israel, and maneuvers with the hands based on the 22 letter Hebrew Alphabet.  Each letter has seven things you can do from them: initiated attack, defense, a choke, a throw, a lock, a counterattack, and combinations of the other six.  You can also combine maneuvers with the other letters."

"I see," said kazi

"So, he can fight," was her answer further.

"I never said he couldn't" said the cambion.

"However, he has not learned how to fight on our level yet, and he doesn't even know what his specialty in magic is yet.  tyr never voiced it to me, but I think that he fears this lack could get him hurt."

"True," said Urd "but if we fail, he will not be safe."

"No one will be," said Bell, "And we have to find Ian's specialty as soon as possible."