Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Can I help?" asked KAzi.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"How so?" asked Lind, looking at him from the corner of her eye.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Kazi flinched but continued, "well, I have unlocked my element and have experience with using my powers, so..."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"And just how did you unlock it?"

"Same way as anyone else," said Kazi, "I tried different spells and found the element that clicked."

"So, what do you suggest for this?"

"he can do low level magic, right?" asked Kazi.

"Not really," she said, "He's dabbled with flight, but just now had it fully activate."

"You think he's ready to try some bottom tier formulas?"

"You sound like a chemist all of a sudden," said Lind.

"What do you mean?" asked Kazi, "Everyone knows magic is basically tenth level mathemagical equations."

"Well he is quite the mathematician," she said, "I don't think it would take much to cross him over."

"If he tries several different low-level spells, then maybe you can see which one he does best at."

"That will be indicated by finding what element or compound is easiest for him to teleport through."

Kazi shrugged, "that's also another way."