Alternate GXP Episode 17

Started by Zigra, June 22, 2013, 06:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 22, 2013, 06:42:16 AM Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 04:34:15 AM by Zigra
Author's note: A bit of explanation here. This is essentially how GXP episode 17 plays out in the universe I created. As you'll soon notice, the harem that Tenchi is in is far different, and Seina is getting a glimpse into it. Now, on with the story.....

"This is incredible!"

Though he had his body enhancements for months now, Seina Yamada was still amazed at what he could do with his newfound abilities. At the moment, he found himself riding his bicycle at speeds that most cars couldn't achieve.

But, as much as he enjoyed playing around with his powers, he had other matters to attend to. He had instructions from the Devil Princess herself. While he was staying on Earth, he was to visit and keep tabs on the family of his friend and classmate, Makoto Mizuhara. It turns out that Makoto's maternal grandmother, Misaki, is actually Seto's adopted daughter, and Seto wanted Seina to check up on how the family was doing. Especially in light of a recent....trip...that Makoto took.

"Now, what is the fastest way to get there, from here?" he wondered aloud, "Oh, I know!"

Seina believed he could take a shortcut through the woods, and he would get there in no time. He was right. Sort of. After a few minutes of effortlessly gliding through the trees and brush, the forest and the ground beneath him suddenly gave way to nothing but air.

"WAIT, I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A CLIFF HHHEEEEEEERRRrrrrre.....".

"Is he going to be alright?"
"Oh, I'm sure he will be. It's not as if he hasn't survived worse."

The sounds of the voices brought Seina back into the world. He opened his eyes and found himself lying on a soft surface, possibly a bed mat, and in a room. He quickly saw a face that was familiar, and yet somehow different, smiling over him. Makoto.

"You see? The guy is harder to kill than an army of cockroaches." Makoto chuckled.

Seina slowly sat up and stared at his friend in wonder. Was this really Makoto? It had only been months since Seina had last seen him, but Makoto had somehow changed drastically. It was as if Makoto had aged a number of years. Instead of the awkward and somewhat girlish boy in his mid-teens that Seina had known, Makoto now looked like a very handsome young man. Apparently, the stories of what he had been through had a kernel of truth to them.

"We were really worried about you, Seina." a familiar female voice chimmed in.

Seina finally took notice of two other individuals in the room. The first was a gorgeous blue-haired woman with pink eyes whom Seina immediately recognized as Makoto's mother, Sasami.

The other one, however, was new to him. Seina had always thought that Sasami was the most beautiful woman he had ever known, but this new woman actually gave Sasami a run for her money. Her skin was ghostly pale, yet that only seemed to add, rather than detract, from her beauty. She had pale baby blue hair, and blue eyes to match it. Her lips were ruby red, which seemed to add to the other beautiful colors of the woman's features. Seina realized that he must be looking at Ifurita, the woman whom Makoto brought back with him from his "trip" and who was rumored to be his new girlfriend. Seina looked down a bit and noticed that her stomach jutted outward. She was several months pregnant.

"How are you feeling?" Sasami asked.

"Well, now that you mention it, I am feeling a bit hungry." Seina answered, "I probably shouldn't have skipped breakfast."

"Ah, I see. Well, I can have Ukyo and Kasumi cook something up for you." Ifurita said with a warm smile.

Seina watched as Sasami and Ifurita walked out of the room. For a moment, he felt a bit weird as he saw them put their arms around each other. Makoto then patted Seina on the shoulder.

"Come on, now. Why don't I show you around the ship?"

"Ship?"

Stepping out of the room onto a balcony, Seina was greeted by a breathtaking sight. Stretched out before him was a large cityscape as far as the eye could see. He could hear the sounds of life coming from all directions. The building he was in appeared to be at the heart of this city, and was apparently one of the tallest buildings.

"My God, Makoto, where are we?" Seina asked in awe.

"Well, technically, we are aboard a spaceship. And not just any spaceship. We are onboard Tsunami, the mother of all of Jurai's treeships." Makoto explained.

"Incredible! But, if we're onboard Tsunami, then what is this city doing on the ship?" Seina asked further.

"Come with me. I'll take you on a tour and explain everything to you."

Makoto guided Seina to a transporter stand at the edge of the balcony and the two disappeared. Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched.......

When he finally stepped out onto the city streets, Seina was treated to an even greater suprise than the fact that the city was even there. The inhabitants were not human. To Seina, they looked like a bunch of snake people. They all had snake-like heads, though their body types had too variations. Some had humanoid bodies with legs, and some lacked legs and had the lower half of a true snake, albeit with arms and a humanoid upper torso. Both varieties had dark blue scales and red eyes with black slits.

Then Seina noticed that the architecture of most the buildings were riddled with snake imagery. Some buildings were shaped like coiled serpents. Some buildings had statues of snakes overlooking the streets. Some buildings had carvings of snake images on their outer walls. Seina noticed a common motif of a snake with a vaguely humanoid upper torso battling a snake with rainbow plumage all while a three-headed snake with humanlike-heads observed them from the top-center.

But then Seina looked back at the building he and Makoto came from, and saw the most startling sight of all- this tower of a building, higher than any other in the city, was shaped like a gargantuan snake coiled around two women, whom themselves were embracing.. Seina couldn't help but notice that the women depicted looked identical to Sasami and Ifurita.

"Who are these people, Makoto?" Seina asked with bewilderment, "I'm not familar with any such race in the GXP files."

"They are called the Sarrukh." Makoto answered. "Long story short, they come from a planet from another universe called Toril. They once dominated the majority of that planet, but after several millennia their race fell into decline, and several newer races, like humans, began to take over. Many Sarrukh were torn about what to do in the situation. Some wanted to destroy the new races, some wanted to try and co-exist, while others wanted to simply leave their homeworld and leave the new races to their fate. The Sarrukh you see before you are descendants of the latter faction. And as it turned out, Tsunami had very close...ahem....dealings with the snake goddess of the Sarrukh, and she offered to take them aboard herself and make the pocket dimension inside her their new home and they now dwell here with their spiritual leaders, the Couatl."

"And they are not the only ones to make their home inside Tsunami." Makoto went on, "On the other side of Thalassa, the ship's ocean, dwells another nation of snake people called the Valusians. The interesting thing about them is that, unlike the Sarrukh, they come from the Earth of a different universe. Similar to the Sarrukh, the Valusians were displaced from that world by the growing human population. When Tsunami encountered then and offered to take them aboard herself, the Valusians were much less enthusiastic about being taken from Earth, but then decided to take Tsunami's offer when they realized that there were....beings....in their universe who were going to awaken and render their Earth uninhabitable to their kind. And their people have lived here ever since."

"Funny how my mother seems to be so empathetic towards reptilian races." Makoto said with a laugh.

Seina was about to ask Makoto what he meant about that, and also about the building that looked like his mother and Ifurita when he noticed that Makoto suddenly stopped, the look on his face growing serious. Before Seina could ask him what was wrong, Makoto grabbed him and tackled him to the ground as a blue blur sped past them by them at an incredible speed. The Sarrukh in the area quickly dispersed, seeming to understand what had just happened.

The blur turned around and took shape. Seina was then awestruck at the sight of a beautiful girl with blue hair and matching blue eyes. Quite oddly, she was dressed in what appeared to be a Playboy bunny suit that came in a shade of blue similar to the girl's hair and eyes. He was about to have a serious nosebleed at the sight of her large cleavage until he saw the combat knife in her hand.

"Aww, you're no fun, Makoto!" the girl pouted.

"Ryoko, what have we told you about maiming the guests?" Makoto snapped.

"But I think this ugly little guy would look much cuter if he was covered in scars!" the girl said, a cheerful smile returning to her face.

Makoto sighed and regained his composure.

"Seina, meet Ryoko Asakura. She is one of my mother's wiv...."
"There you are!"

The three of them looked up to see that another woman had arrived on the scene. Like he had with Sasami and Ifurita, Seina was struck by this woman's beauty. Her facial features were very delicate, and she had both dirty blond hair and golden eyes to match. She was also pregnant, much like Ifurita was.

"Sara, I...." Makoto tried to get out.

"I don't want to hear your excuses!" the blond said, interrupting him, "You're late for your date with me, and now I find out that you jilted us to play with Ryoko!"

Makoto held his head low. He could try to argue, try to point out how he got sidetracked by Seina's unexpected arrival, but he knew he wouldn't win.

"If you think you're getting out of this, think again!" Sara told Makoto triumphantly.

The blond girl then grabbed Makoto by the arm and dragged him off. He didn't get a chance to protest.

As Makoto and Sara left Seina's view, Seina turned back to Ryoko, whose smile grew even brighter as she clenched the knife in her hand.

"Uh oh......"

"Don't run off too far, Fuku!"

The cabbit casually ignored Neeju's words, having too much fun to care about what the priestess was saying. After regaining some of her energy pigging out on carrots from some abandoned carrot patch, she was full of energy.

Running down a small road, Fuku came across a small bench at the roadside. Sitting on the bench was a strikingly beautiful young girl with dark purple hair that was mostly long and flowing except for braided bangs on each side of her face.

"Myaa!" the excited cabbit exclaimed to the woman.

The woman looked down at Fuku for a moment. After a bit of silence, she began to pet the cabbit's head. Fuku did not notice the sinister grin in the girl's facial expression.....

"My God! How can she run so fast in those high heels???!!!"

Seina was caught up in the chase of his life. He ran at top speed with Ryoko hot on his trail, the knife swinging in her hand. The Sarrukh in the streets simply jumped out of their way, apparently not wanting to get involved or help.  If it weren't for Seina's body enhancements, there wouldn't have even been a chase. She would have caught up with him right from the start if he could only run as fast as a normal human. As it was, even with the enhancements he still only barely kept ahead of her.

But, Seina's bad luck always seems to get the best of him. Like some helpless woman in a cliche' horror film, something caught Seina's foot and he came tumbling to the ground. To further add to his horrible luck, his ankle was badly twisted, something he thought would be hard to accomplish with his enhancements.

"You can't get away now." Ryoko told him, with a damnably cheerful smile on her face.

As Ryoko moved in for the kill, Seina's luck changed. Something blocked her attack. Tenchi. Yes, Makoto's father, Tenchi, had arrived and was blocking Ryoko's knife with some manner of sword that reminded Seina a bit of the Light Hawk Wings generated by Jurai's ships.

"Oh dear, is it that time again?" came a female voice from behind Seina.

He turned and saw a woman who was remarkably similar in appearance to Sasami. He immediately recognized her as Misaki, the former empress of Jurai.

"Yes," Tenchi replied, "I think it is. You wanna handle this, Misaki?"

"Sure, why not?"

With that, Tenchi lowered his sword, and Misaki moved in towards Ryoko.

"Come here, you..." Misaki told the psycho girl.

Misaki proceeded to tickle Ryoko, inciting child-like laughter from the psycho girl. The former empress then picked Ryoko up and carried her away.
"Sorry about that, Seina." Tenchi said. "Ryoko gets a little playful when she's in heat. Now, let's see about taking care of your ankle."

As Tenchi went to work helping Seina, Seina pondered to himself what Tenchi meant about Ryoko being in heat and why Misaki carried her off like that.

"There you are Fuku! We've been looking all over for you!"

Fuku awoke to see Kiriko and Neeju standing over her. She didn't quite understand what had happened to her over the hours she had been out cold, but she knew she had a massive queasy feeling in her stomach.

"She doesn't look too good." Neeju observed with concern.

"Oh, it's probably just all the carrots she ate. I'm sure she'll be back to normal in no time." Kiriko said.

Neeju was a bit skeptical, but she simply shrugged, picked the cabbit up, and they walked on.

"That's all......incredible." Seina said, barely above a whisper.

After Tenchi used his healing powers on Seina's ankle, an explanation was in order. Tenchi picked up where Makoto left off, taking Seina on a tour through the city. Tenchi then proceeded to tell the long story of his and Sasami's true natures. He spoke of his own god-like powers, and of Sasami's merging with the Goddess Tsunami, of whom the very ship they were on was an avatar of. All in all, it took over an hour for Tenchi to explain. Of all the strange things Seina saw during his time with the GXP, none of it was as bizarre as what Tenchi had just told him. However, one thing puzzled him.

"Tell me something, Tenchi. All of these women aboard this ship, I always knew your family had a lot of female "roommates", but they aren't really roommates are they? Like a lot of the men on Jurai have multiple wives, you've married all these women, including Sasami, haven't you?"

Tenchi looked at him a bit surprised for a moment before he burst into laughter.

"So, you thought that they were all my.......oh, that's funny!"

Tenchi patted Seina on the back before explaining things further.

"Seina, this is going to sound funny to you, but the women in this family aren't my wives per se. Sasami is the one who married them all."

"You mean....?"

"Yes, Sasami loves, and has married, a lot of women. It is her, not me, who is the head of the household. She has married a few men, me being one of them."

"Wait," Seina jumped in, "I've seen a number of women in this family who are pregnant. If the women are married to Sasami, then who fathered these children?"

"Well, you see, that part you might find even more unusual. Higher level female entities, such as goddesses, angels, fairies and whatnot can reproduce with other women. Long story short, a lot of the children in this family were either bore or sired by Sasami herself. Although, her newest wife, Ifurita, also seems to have this power, so some women that you see with child now, such as Sara and Shaorin, are actually having Ifurita's children."

Seina was silent for a little while. This was all very hard for him to take in. But, he eventually had another thought.

"Hey, Tenchi, you said something about there being other men that Sasami married. Who are.....?"
Suddenly, a large voice boomed from behind Seina.

"THERE!!!! THAT MUST BE THE DIRTBAG SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!"

Seina turned around, and his jaw dropped. Standing was one of the oddest sights he had seen since he joined the GXP.  What he saw could only be described as a blue anthropomorphic brontosaurus. Seina had only a moment to take this in and realize that this must be one of the inhabitants of Reptilon, a world on the other side of the sun from Earth,  before the creature grabbed him by his collar and lifted him up.

"Bron, what the hell are you doing?!" Tenchi shouted.

"This asshole tried to rape Ryoko!" Bronto Thunder explained, "She told me all about it! She told me that he might have succeeded if Misaki hadn't been there to save her!"

Before Tenchi could stop him, Bron tossed Seina high into the air. Seina had no idea how long he flew across the vastness of the ship's interior, but eventually he hit some sort of body of water. Any normal person would have been killed by the impact, but Seina had a way, even before his enhancements, of surviving things that no regular human being could. A he sunk face-first beneath the waves, he saw a shadow looming up to him from below, and the lost consciousness.....

"Look, the strange creature is waking up."

For the second time in a day, Seina found himself waking up from unconsciousness. When he gained a bit of awareness, he realized that there was a pair of women standing above him. He slowly sat up, and then felt a massive pain on his right leg. He looked down to see a massive bite mark on that leg.

"Aggh! What the hell happened?"

"Sorry, my bad!"

He turned and looked at the girl who said that. To say that this girl was an exotic beauty was an understatement. Her skin was even whiter than Ifurita's, and she had long flowing silver hair with completely black eyes. Seina also noted that she appeared to have gills on her neck.

"I was just doing a little taste test." she explained, "You know, Mister,  you don't taste very good."

"You know, Sekky, it's past your lunch time, so that might be why you're so eager to bite into things."

Those words came from another exotic looking beauty. This other woman looked like a normal human being compared to the first woman, except that her hair was a whole rainbow of different colors, and something about this rainbow hair made him think of the plumed serpent depicted in the Sarrukh architecture. The woman's white hooded robe made her look some some ancient druidess, and, strangest of all, she held an egg in her arms.

A swirling light appeared before the rainbow-haired woman. The light quickly took shape and formed what Seina recognized as a small sea lion. Some invisible force tossed the sea lion into a nearby ocean. Sekky, the grey-haired girl, then rushed after it. Before she hit the water, she instantly transformed into a great white shark, startling Seina. She then swam from view after her kill.

Seina then looked around himself and realized that the was on some sort of beach that would have been perfectly in place on one of the Hawaiian Islands.

"You must be Seina Yamada. Everybody else has been looking for you since your...encounter...with Bron."

The woman bowed to Seina quite gracefully.

"My name is Jazirian, Goddess of the Couatl, aspect of the Cosmic Serpent, and First Wife of Tsunami and Ifurita."

For a moment, Seina was calm. Until he saw Jazirian flick out a forked tongue like that of a snake. Then he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Come now," she said, " everybody else is worried about you."

Jaz walked on along the beach, and Seina, his head feeling a little woozy, followed. They eventually came to a large group of people, mostly women. Seina saw Sasami, Tenchi, Makoto, and that brontosaurus man at the head of this group.

"There he is!" Sasami exclaimed.

As the group approached him, Sasami spoke first.

"Sorry it took us so long to find you, Seina. It seems that your bad luck aura makes it hard for my sensors to trace your location!" she explained.

"Now, Bron," she went on, "don't you have something to say to Seina?"

The bronto man had a highly embarrassed look on his face before he finally worked up the nerve to speak.

"I'm very sorry. I didn't realize Ryoko was in one of her 'playful' periods when she said the things she did. I really should have known better."

"And Ryoko," Sasami gestured to the blue-haired troublemaker who was stepping forward from the group, "what do you have to say?"

"I'm sorry I tried to get you all fucked up." Ryoko said, never letting go of that cheerful demeanor of her's, "I won't try to add any more scars to you, especially since you now have a nice enough one on your leg."

Sasami sighed, realizing that this was probably the best she could expect from the psycho girl.

"Anyway, since Seina hasn't gotten to eat anything yet, why don't we invite him for lunch?"

The others in the group all seemed to agree that it was a good idea and they all marched on back to the house.

At the large dinner table, Seina was amazed at the large group that was amassed there. Sasami really had acquired a family of some remarkably beautiful women. The few he met earlier barely scratched the surface of just how large a group this really was.

He could also see bits and pieces of the dynamics of this family while watching them. Sasami herself had been joined to the hilt with Ifurita since Seina had first seen them, and they still sat next to one another at the table, with Sasami's mother, Misaki, on the other side of her daughter. Makoto sat on the other side of Ifurita, seeming to confirm Seina's earlier suspicion that Makoto and Ifurita were an item, even if Sasami was officially Ifurita's spouse (compared to what Seina had seen on Jurai, that wasn't unusual to him).

Sitting on the other side of Misaki were a pair of girls that Seina would have thought were twins had he not heard their backstory. They were both named Misao. In reality, one of them, Misao Mizuhara, was the daughter of Sasami and her mother Misaki. The other Misao was Misao Amano, who was Misao M.'s counterpart from a parallel universe. On the other side of Misao M. was a blond-haired girl named Misa, who was that Misao's true twin sister. Seina didn't understand how they could look so different if they were twins.

At a nearby side of the table, Tenchi sat with a teal-haired woman named Kiyone whom Seina learned was his mother and Makoto's grandmother. Or, rather, Kiyone was somehow merged with Tenchi's mother in a manner similar to Sasami being merged with Tsunami.

Ukyo and Kasumi, the ones who had prepared the meal, seemed awfully close, as they not only made the meal together, but they sat together at the table alongside the women Seina found out where their mother and daughters.

Sara Mudo, the girl that made off with Makoto earlier, sat with a rather pleased look on her face, making Seina wonder what exactly had gone on between her and Makoto. As Tenchi said, Sara was pregnant with Ifurita's child. He learned that Sara even had a name for that child- Djibril, after the angel from Abrahamic mythology.

And there were several more girls to this large family that Seina had only just barely gotten to know. Everything from a vampire woman named Akasha Bloodriver, to a green-haired princess named Lashara Moon, the young moon goddess Shaorin, to a brontosaurus girl named Apatty Saurus who was Bronto Thunder's mate. Seina didn't know how Sasami kept track of them all.

Even more bizarre was that Seina had met some girls whose very appearance defied explanation. They were clearly human, or human-like at least, but the very substance of their bodies was made of something not of this world. All Makoto could say to explain what they were was that these girls were "live-action", while everybody from Seina's universe were "animated". Seina never did find out what exactly that meant.

Quietly, Seina wondered if he would ever have such a family, and if he could even handle such a thing. He mused at the idea of such a thing with the group of girls he worked with. He was growing to care about each of them, and often pondered who he'd end up with if he had to make the choice. However, after seeing Sasami's family, he wondered if he'd even have to choose at all.

As he was lost in thought, Seina's tricorder sounded off. The group fell silent as Seina answered it. Kiriko appeared on its screen.

"Sorry, to interrupt you, Seina, but Seto has just assigned us a new mission. We need to leave now, I'm afraid." she explained.

The GP cadet sighed. He wasn't going to get to finish this meal, either.

"Okay, I'll beam aboard the Kamidake right away." He said reluctantly.

"Aww, that's too bad. I was hoping you could stay the rest of the day." Makoto said with a hint of regret in his voice.

"Yeah, I was really hoping I'd get to know everybody better, but duty calls!"

Everybody was at the Tsunami's transporter to bid Seina Yamada farewell.

"Goodbye, everybody! Thanks for the.....adventurous...time you all gave me!"

They all waved goodbye as Seina was beamed aboard the Kamidake II. Sasami's Tsunami aspect watched a smile as the other the K II prepared to leave. But then that smile quickly turned to a look of horror. Something was wrong with the K II. And before Sasami could shout her alarm to the others, the Kamidake exploded.

"My God, what happened?" Makoto asked in shock.

"The Galaxy Police is still trying to piece together everything that happened." Sasami explained, "What they believe happened is that somebody got a hold of Fuku, the ship's core, and somehow set off a self-destruct mechanism. Thankfully, everybody, even Fuku herself, was evacuated from the ship before it blew up."

Sasami was silent for a moment before she added more.

"Most of the crew is alright, except for Amane. Her whole body is covered in third degree burns that will take weeks of regenerative therapy to heal."

"Who could have done such a horrible thing?" Ifurita asked.

"The GP keeps questioning Fuku on who did this to her, and all she'll say is that the purple-haired girl did it. Nobody knows who she's talking about.'".

Unseen by the others, Ryoko Asakura smiled and suppressed a giggle.

'Sometimes, Mikako scares even me.' She thought to herself.

END

That was good, but maybe you should had explain thing like why Sasami's kids have Mizuhara as last name because a reader who never talk with you before could be confuse.

Just revised certain parts of the story.